Ped Designer [STANDALONE]

Documentation Latest Version Tebex YouTube
Soon™ 1.0.0 Tebex
$12 USD
Video

resmon 1 with spawned peds (Non-spawning peds run at 0.00ms)

What is PedDesigner?

PedDesigner (NPC Designer) is a solution to spawning and designing peds, and optionally, having them appear in your game world automatically. It’s a handy way for server owners, clothing developers, modelers and other developers and designers to quickly and effectively spawn client-sided peds for testing and designing, saving their designs, and even allowing their saved designs to show up in the world exactly as they have designed them, without the use for any other plugins.

Simply fire up Ped Designer, select or spawn a ped, design them, set it to spawn and save. Your ped will now appear in the world exactly as you’ve designed!

A guard who spawns with a rifle and defends LSPD? A dog that wanders around Legion Square? All is possible with Ped Designer.

Spawn a Ped by Model

Select a Ped walking on the street

Spawn multiplayer models to customize

Why a Paid resource?

Making PedDesigner a paid resource ensures continued support, while also providing my game development business with funds for our first title release and supporting CitizenFX (the FiveM team) with the funds gained by each sale of the resource. By purchasing PedDesigner, you are directly supporting me, my business, and the CitizenFX Collective.

Known Bugs:

Subsystem Description
Patrol Patrolling the area does not currently work

Intended Features

Subsystem Description Available
Edit Design Edit existing spawned ped designs by simply aiming at them without having to manually edit the generated file 1.1
Delete Ped Delete existing spawned ped designs from the generated file without having to edit the file manually to remove the design. 1.1
Tattoos Forgot to include tattoos with Version 1 1.1

Made for ALL Users

• Clothing Designers
    It’s as easy as starting up your own local FiveM server, firing up the designer, spawning a ped or two, decorating them with your items, save them to spawn persistently. Everytime you connect, you’ll see your changes on your designed peds, and can always spawn new ones in a matter of minutes.

• Roleplay Developers
    Need NPCs for missions, stores and more? Do you need a patrolling bodyguard for your construction sites? Simply design your ped, set their behaviors, and watch your city come to life.

• Map Developers
    Need NPCs for your map? Design a ped, and then copy the generated information from the LUA file to see the design of your ped. Create your own script to include with your map for spawning a ped, assign the data that was generated, and your ped will pop into the game exactly as you designed it.

Ped Spawning

The script also includes it’s own built in, server-sided & client-sided ped spawning system. Any peds that are set to spawn will be loaded into the game using an optimized algorithm for spawning relevant peds and designing them. Peds will also act according to the behaviors set for them when they were saved.

To ensure a well optimized and functional spawning process, the following algorithm was used:

• If any peds exist to be spawned, a loop will start.

• The distance to the ped is checked, and the ped is spawned/despawned accordingly

• Server sided peds are spawned as soon as a player is nearby enough to render it

• The ped is spawned without modifications, and a server request is made to obtain the design as needed. This prevents massive transfer of data when not necessary.

• The ped’s design is restored upon successful ack message

• A mutex lock is used to ensure proper array access during the spawn process

• The loops are terminated if no peds are eligible to be spawned

Accessible Code All Non-Essential Algorithms
Subscription No - One Time Sale
Lines (approximately) Roughly 3,200
Requirements NONE ; Self-Supporting
Support Discord & Email in Readme
Updates Infrequent

Check out my other scripts:

BlueWeb: Advanced MDT
JobAuth: Multijob Script (FREE)
FyreStores: Buy & Sell
TextSigns - Placeable Signs (Non-Escrow)

1 Like

dope! so could i possibly use this to make the peds around me wear different clothing or replace the peds entirely with other peds?

You can use it to change the clothing on peds around you, I’m just not sure if everyone else would also see the change as well, as I haven’t tried testing multilayer yet.

I wish to buy just need to know

• can I put custom clothing onthe peds like the stuff that me and my players wear?

-can everyone in the server see what the ped is wearing? we use onesync in my server

• will the peds walk around ? I honestly just need a script that edits the clothing of the peds I have walking around currently.

-will it load up on start up of the server? I need it to just automatically load as sometimes I’m not in to force start this

Great idea!
Are peds synced with other client players?
Is it possible to define zones where peds spawn and become aggressive towards players?