[QB] BlueWeb - Advanced MDT for Police

Warrants must be deleted manually through the MySQL database. It was a safety thing we added since our server and most others required DOJ involved. If I return to FiveM development, i will be adding this.

1.1.4 Released

• The “Clear Fields” bug which screws up mouse control has been resolved.
  • Server files have been escrow encrypted
  • The price has been reduced from $20 to $8

Update 1.1.4 has been pushed to Keymaster

i am having some issues with the script maybe you can help me out. whenever i search for someone’s name it comes back with no results. but if I pull their citizen id from the database it will show all the information. any idea as to why its doing this?

The database looks for the name with the characters types, so if you put a comma, number, etc, it won’t work. Try search by just their last name, and it should be fine. Also make sure there are no errors in the console.

1 Like

i have been searching the full name. but searching with the last name worked perfectly. thank you

what finger print reader are you useing if you dont mind me asking?

hello i have sent an email but i purchased this and it has disappeared from my tebex before i can even download it i can give my tebex id

Hi Gage. I couldn’t respond to your email because it is being rejected, saying the email address no longer exists.

The purchase on our end looks to be good.

I downloaded it from my Keymaster and it is working as expected. Make sure you’re using the account linked to your Tebex. The problem is either with Tebex or Keymaster, not the asset.

Great asset and looks great as well. As a matter of fact, it’s convinced my server co-owner that he will step away from SonoranCAD to use this exclusively when we migrate to the framework.

I was wondering if you’ve posted any new updates since May 23? And is there an option to remove the obfuscation of the code if development is stalled, abandoned?

1 Like

Stalled, but not abandoned. I haven’t made any big updates but a couple of small bug fixes that I’m waiting to push. I don’t have FiveM anymore, but as my fixes come back with good praise, I’m pushing them to the key master.

RL has got too busy at the moment to continue making new features and updates.

1 Like

download and there are missing much files

[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find client_script pv_config.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:38)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find client_script cl_config.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:38)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find client_script shared/lang/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:38)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find client_script shared/lib/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:38)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find client_script client/lang/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:38)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find client_script client/data/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:38)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find client_script client/lib/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:38)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find server_script pv_config.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:62)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find server_script sv_config.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:62)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find server_script shared/lang/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:62)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find server_script shared/lib/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:62)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find server_script server/lang/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:62)
[ resources:blueweb] Warning: could not find server_script server/data/*.lua (defined in fxmanifest.lua:62)

There are no missing files. Those are warnings, not errors. I used a shortcut (*.lua) to add all of the files, which the compiler interprets as an actual file before the Lua executes.

In short terms, it looks for a file named “*.lua” before it realizes it means “any Lua file”, causing a warning.

It’s harmless.

Yeah I know this way, but this files are nowhere. I Was searching the language files and check then for example the first file isn’t nowhere or i am blind :slight_smile:

All Files:

\config.lua
\selftest.lua
\client\ent_enum.lua
\client\gps.lua
\client\history.lua
\client\main.lua
\client\mdt.lua
\client\noEscrow_callbacks.lua
\client\noEscrow_events.lua
\client\records.lua
\client\returns.lua
\nui\alert.png
\nui\background.png
\nui\bg.jpg
\nui\blueweb-logo.png
\nui\blueweb.css
\nui\index.html
\nui\ui.css
\nui\ui.js
\server\charges.lua
\server\dmv.lua
\server\history.lua
\server\mail.lua
\server\main.lua

Based on the error messages and the folder (zip) contents, the missing files and directories are:

Missing Files:

• pv_config.lua
  • cl_config.lua

Missing Directories:

• shared/lang
  • shared/lib
  • client/lang
  • client/data
  • client/lib
  • server/lang
  • server/data

Console:
seems ok :wink:

@RhapidFyre

fx_version “cerulean”
game “gta5”
lua54 “yes”
author “RhapidFyre”
description “Advanced Law Enforcement MDT & Database”
version “1.0.0”

ui_page “nui/index.html”

dependencies {
“qb-policejob”,
“qb-core”,
“/assetpacks”
}

escrow_ignore {
“client//*.lua",
"shared/
/*.lua”,
“config.lua”,
“fxmanifest.lua”
}

files {
–[[ IMAGE FILES ]]
“nui/.gif",
"nui/
.png”,
–[[ BASE FILES ]]
“nui/index.html”,
“nui/ui.js”,
“nui/*.css”
}

client_scripts {
“config.lua”, – shared config
–“pv_config.lua”, – config extended
–“cl_config.lua”, – client config

-- Load all shared data and libraries first to ensure it exists
--"shared/lang/*.lua",  -- Locale Settings
"shared/data/*.lua", -- 'data' folder contains sensitive script data necessary to execute the script
--"shared/lib/*.lua",   -- 'lib' folder contains a library of methods/members that can't run until data is initialized

-- Load all client specific data after shared setup is complete
--"client/lang/*.lua",
--"client/data/*.lua",
--"client/lib/*.lua",

-- Run the self test script to ensure everything is set up correctly
"selftest.lua",
-- Execute all shared and client files for runtime
"shared/*.lua",
"client/*.lua"

}

server_scripts {
@oxmysql/lib/MySQL.lua”,
“config.lua”, – shared config
–“pv_config.lua”, – config extended
–“sv_config.lua”, – server config
–“shared/lang/.lua",
–"shared/lib/
.lua”,
“shared/data/.lua",
–"server/lang/
.lua”,
–“server/data/.lua",
"server/lib/
.lua”,
“selftest.lua”,
“shared/.lua",
"server/
.lua”
}

exports {
“GetLongitude”,
“GetLatitude”,
“GetAltitude”,
“CloseComputer”,
“OpenComputer”
}

server_exports {}

dependency “/assetpacks”

I have deleted the unnecessary paths from the fxmanifest.lua, I don’t like unnecessary errors in the console.

The script works wonderfully, I haven’t really understood all the functions yet, but it has potential and is worth the money.

Feedback for future versions (hope there will be updates)

• Additional display of the ingame time
  • EMails deletion function
  • Easier way to translate the script
  • Additional integration option on key and job menu
  • Delete function of the ‘call hisotry’

@RhapidFyre