Player Owned Internet Cafe [ESX/QB]

Details

I saw someone recently release a free internet cafe map, so I decided to create a quick and simple script to add some functionality to the map for people to use. You can download the map for free from here & shoutout to MoreoDesign for releasing a free map to the community.

• Players can buy/sell the business

• Business owners earn profits over time

• Choose if owners earn profit whilst online/offline

• Can be used with any map

• I will look to update or recreate this script with more locations and functions

Free Download

Video Preview

Easily edit things to suit your requirements

My Other Releases
Free QB Elevator & UI
Compass Script
Free QB Multicharacter Design Update
Free QB Clothing & Character Creator Update
Free QB Inventory Update
Perm Death QBcore
QB Player Owned Banks
QB/ESX Outfit Menu
QB/ESX Free Server Announcements
QB/ESX Admin Reports
QB/ESX Grow Weed Anywhere
QB/ESX Whitelisted Job Center
QB/ESX Job Center & Job Rewards
Free QB Chop Shops Version 2
QB/ESX Mechanic Price Menu
QB Owned Dealerships
ESX/QB Vehicle Mileage & Vehicle Wear
QB Police Bolo Menu
QB Free Chop Shops
QB Player Menu
QB Improved Snow Driving & Snow Balls
QB Police/EMS Zones

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements ESX/QB
Support No
6 Likes

You did a great job my friend :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, but you did all the amazing and hard work by creating and releasing a free map! Thank you :fire:

3 Likes

Nice script and map! :heart:

2 Likes

Whow this perfect my roleplay server! Thank you for building and sharing this with us.

1 Like

If the player logs off, they don’t work. Can they work all the time?

1 Like

Great job. The potential for this is huge. Why not make it a multi shop sort functionality instead of limiting it to only one? Also you could rename your script to target an even more audience :wink:

1 Like

You raise a valid point. So I have just updated the script so that you can choose if businesses pay the owner whilst they are offline. I appreciate your comment.

Script Updated
You can change this via the config - I have updated the Github files with the changes so please redownload

I agree your ideas are great and 100% something I shall add. I will re-create a new standalone business script, with perhaps some more functions and locations etc. I appreciate your suggestion a lot!

1 Like

No problem buddy. Couple of more ideas if you want to use them in the script:

• Have a random range price for buying businesses. These can change on a daily bases
  • Haven’t tested this script yet but saving the shop data in a separate table in SQL is probably a good idea
  • Maybe add a functionality to sell the business to a player?

Wishing you all the best and I for sure will be amongst the first to try it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

The script already uses SQL to save data into a table, Thanks for the other suggestions I will bare them mind

1 Like

One more thing which I believe could be really important if you decide to make this into a multi shop functionality. Which is naming the shops/businesses. Sorry if I spammed your post with ideas but as I stated earlier, its got so much potential :smiley:

1 Like

Its a free script, so I have purposely kept it simple please bare this in mind.

You are absolutely correct and all of my previous comments are mere suggestions. You can simply ignore them should you not want to add them :slight_smile:

1 Like