[PAID] [STANDALONE, QB, ESX] Companions / Pets

Felis Development - Companions/Pets

I would like to introduce my first public release and brand that we’re creating. Today we’ll introduce probably the best companions/pets resource out there at the moment.
It’s fully standalone, you don’t need any framework whatsoever, but if you want to use it for a framework (for example ESX, QB server) there is no problem at all, it’s fully dynamic and can be adapted to any framework.
We’ve left so much freedom for you to add whatever checks or actions you want or need.
As an example with this release, we’re including free QBCore adaptation, which will be completely for free and ready to use.

[Features]

• Most important thing: dynamic codebase;
  • You can add as many animations as you want;
  • You can add as many custom actions as you want;
  • Basic translations with dynamic syntax for new actions/animations;
  • Straight forward UI menu, controllable with keyboard or mouse;
  • You can adapt the resource to any framework or custom codebase;

[Usage]
First of all, if you’re using resource as standalone, please enable spawn command in config, if needed add ace permissions for command to your server.cfg.
Then, please set default keybinds in config or leave them empty and make sure you set them in-game in Settigs → Keybinds → FiveM.

NOTE: If you’re using framework, spawning is most likely done with item just like in our free QBCore adaptation.

After pet is spawned, you’ll have two binds available, one is to open basic menu, without any selection.
Second bind is more advanced, with first click pointer will appear to select position in world or entity (like NPC, Player or Vehicle), after you have position or entity of your liking selected, press it again and it’ll open menu with different options.

NOTE: More about menu types you’ll find in our resource documentation.

[Preview]
Here’s a small introduction video here.

[Purchase]

NOTE: Resource is using FiveM (CFX) Escrow system.

The resource can be purchased at our official tebex store: Felis Development
Price: 20€ + Tax

[Documentation]
We’ve included a bunch of exports, events, and other stuff to make resource adaptable to anything! Everything is documented in our official repository, so please refer to it, and start building something wonderful for your players to see and use!

Repository link

[Support]
Support is given via our discord server. You can find link on documentation or tebex store.

Issues link

[QBCore Adaptation]
Please refer to the official GitHub repository and download the QBCore adaptation. (fd-pets as the main dependency is still needed)

QBCore Adaptation

[ESX Framework Adaptation]
Please refer to the official GitHub repository and download the ESX Framework adaptation. (fd-pets as the main dependency is still needed)

ESX Framework Adaptation

[Perfomance]
Idle:

Spawned pet:

While selecting coords or entity with raycast:

[Upcoming features] (which could be easily done via custom actions, but for easiness, it will be added to the codebase):

• Make more dynamic animations and allow to use enter & exit animations instead of using just one basic animation;
  • Make pets pettable;
  • Make pets rideable;
  • Add some games like fetch, etc.

Have suggestions? Please open an issue in the dedicated GitHub repository, and tell us about it!

[Our Paid Resources]

[Our free resources]

3 Likes

nice feature, i bought it

1 Like

how to open the menu?, i keybinded but is not appear anything, is there any dependency?, im using esx

Menu will open only if pet spawned. If player doesnt have pet spawned, menu won’t open.

where do you go to get a pet ?

If you’re using it as standalone, please enable and use spawn command. If you’re using QBCore, you can spawn item or add items to shop. In ESX, you’ll have to make items and add them to shop by yourself. But please redownload resource from keymaster. There was an issue.

Hey there. Ive got the script, but after i use the spawn command to get the PET, i still cant get the menu open. (using esx)

Please open issue in Github repository, it’ll be easier and I’m more active there. Please redownload resource (it was updated today), also, make sure command is enabled in config. If you’re using ESX, most likely there’s same command, one of our customers had that issue, where different script spawns a dog, and not our resource.

ok tnhks. already opened there.

I want to use a custom roulette menu to open the pet operation menu. What are the events of these two menus?

How to get menu open? still waiting any information. tnhks

There’s no events, and basically it’s only one menu. Since it’s dynamic, not hard-coded menu type is determined by the selected entity / coords or without anything, basic is opened. Please refer to documentation in github (you can find it first post).

Hi,

Answered your GH Issue. Please refer there.

If anyone has suggestions, please tell them to us

Hello, I just bought the script and I have a few problems with it. I’m using ESX. After I die the menu just stops working I can’t open the pet menu anymore. I can spawn the pet out and in but the menu wont open until leave the server and rejoin.

Do you have any error or something in your console? Tested it few times, worked fine.
Need more clear issue to reproduce it.

There is no error in the console, the menu just won’t open anymore. I’m using the ESX adaption to have the animals as items. I can put them out and in my bag without problems after dying, just the menu stops working.

If I already died in the current session the menu won’t work.

Also attack doesn’t work. When I let the dog attack someone the dog runs another way without attacking.

1 Like

I will take a look at dying, attacking works fine on peds, not players. But I’ll change attacking a bit.

start read info

v1.0.1 released, please redownload it from keymaster.

Includes:

• Fixed attacking issue on main dependency;
  • Some optimization while idling;
  • Other small typos fixes;