[PAID] [STANDALONE, QB, ESX] Companions / Pets

Is there a K9 option for police?

Add it to config, add your item and you will have K9.

Attacking still doesnt work for me after the update. the dog runs in another direction when I antt to let it attack another player.

I’ll check it. In the testing it worked fine.

I’m wondering the same thing as Supra earlier in the comments, is there are K9 option for Police dogs? Or maybe a S&R feature for emergency personel?

overpriced sorry dont have other words for it. Config is messy and nothing really works. Pets cant drive with you in a car and stuff like this, even free animal scripts can do this

Do you even have this resource? Because for example pets can drive with you in a car.

But glad to hear an opinion.

i have it, and the animals arent doing anything, just follow. also where they get safed? there is no database at all, so after a server restart you have to buy the pet again?

pet actions menu is the same in car and if u click on follow he will just run behind the car but wont sit in the car

the get in is not in the menu

If you read closely, there’s two keybinds.

You can always report issues, and they’ll be fixed. To be honest, from your writing it looks like that you don’t have it, sorry for being wrong. For example, why you need a database while you have an item, and use it? It’s not getting deleted.

There is the main menu and start selecting positions bind

i bought this script like 20mins after release but never used it

2 issues i have right now.

1. Is it possible to open the menu without items like only with ACE Permission?
  2. When im in a car only the basic menu will open without the option of animals sitting in the car

As I said before, report issues with reproduceble steps, and I’ll fix them. We have many clients for this resource, have received only few issues, and it’s logical that it runs behind and doesn’t get into the car without command. In selection menu there’s an option to get into the selected car.

1. Yes, in config you can find command, after enabling ace for it, add ace permission to your config and done.
  2. With selection menu, you can select a car, then a car menu will appear, and there will be an option to get into the car.

Sorry, i wrote into the server.cfg add_ace identifier.steam:xxxxxx command.spawnpet allow but i does not work, it shows in the console Access for command denied, did i do smth wrong?

Ok, thank you. Also for the K9 will there be options to search vehicles and people for illegal goods?

You can do add that kind of action already. It’ll be as an custom action, but maybe I’ll add to update.