[PAID] [ESX/QB] Remotely Controlled Vehicles (RC)

Felis Development - Remotely controlled vehicles (RC)

Today I would like to introduce Remotely controlled vehicles for your servers. People will love to have RC car or especially a drone. Don’t worry, they won’t be able to fly all over the map, because RC runs out of battery and it has max distance from the pilot. This resource won’t use Escrow system, so you’ll be able to modify it as you want. You can think of a lot of fun or serious use cases for drones or rc’s, for example: racing, stalking others in various difficult situations and etc. Let’s have some fun!

[Features]

• Drop & Play ready;
  • RC Vehicles as items;
  • Add as many remotely controller vehicles as you want;
  • RC run out of battery (doesn’t reset after you pick it up);
  • RC can be damaged and repaired afterwards;
  • Stalk on others with drones;
  • Max distance for losing signal;
  • Fully optimized;

[Usage]
Installation is pretty straight forward for ESX or QBCore, please refer to our documentation, and carefully read installation instructions.
ESX - Installation & Other Documentation
QB - Installation & Other Documentation

[Basic in-game usage]

• Spawn RC;
  • Use controller to control any spawned RC;
  • Pick them back up with target;

[ESX requirements]
For this resource to work on ESX Framework, you’ll need to install:

[QBCore requirements]
For this resource to work on QBCore Framework, you’ll need to install:

[Preview]
Here’s a small introduction video here.

[Purchase]

The resource can be purchased at our official tebex store:

[Documentation]
We’ve documented installation process and config is explained as well. Please refer to documentation website.
ESX - Documentation
QB - Documentation

[Support]
Support is given via our discord server. You can find link on documentation or tebex store.

[Perfomance]
Idle:

While driving rc car:
driving_rc

While piloting a drone:
driving_drone

[Our Paid Resources]

[Our free resources]

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1500
Requirements Dependencies listed above
Support Yes

What if you change the customization like the livery on the rc car (rcbandito) does it save to the item or will it set it to default every time?

Hard coded livery will be applied every time you spawn bandito with item. But it’s easy to implement such feature, because we’re already saving bandito’s health on item it self.

I would buy that in a heartbeat but i use Quasar Inventory not Ox

can be used bro

Very Unique design and concept. Everything is perfect. and the fact that code is accessible makes it even more appetizing to purchase, will 100% add it to my list.
10/10
The only question that got in to my mind, you already mentioned it tho but just for confirmation.

So for example the Drone can be damaged by being shot at or nearby explosion or is this option only for the small car?

I also use Quasar inventory, instead of ox_lib and ox_inventory

Is there a config to swithc to being able to use Quasar?

Also, we dont use qtarget - is there a draw text or otherwise non target alternative in the config?

Checking in on the above, is there a version update to use Quasar inventory instead of ox_inventory?

Additionally, a non qtarget version… we use draw text.

I went ahead and bought the script and trying to figure out how to convert from Ox to QS. Will let ya know if i get it working.

Hi, since script is open source, it shouldn’t a huge deal to convert it to QS Inventory, if you have right documentation. Our discord should be up tomorrow, so you’ll be able to join and ask question. This script is also in works for v2.

yea were working on converting to QS at the moment. Hoping to have success haha.

What is v2 going to entail?

I just spent like 8 hours converting to QS, got it fully working. had to change some events but yea, works fully.