[PAID] [ESX/QBCORE] Portable Storage / Containers

Felis Development - Portable Storage

Today I would like to introduce Portable storage for your servers. People should like placing additional crates, containers or even trap crates. This will bring a lot of new stuff, and more fun to your server and players. Since resource is mostly dynamic, at any time you can add different kind of crates, traps and etc., of your liking. For example you want spray can to be a container? No issues, just add it to config, add it as an item and you are good to go!

[Features]

• Dynamic codebase, compatible with both ESX & QBCore;
  • Predefined 10 containers;
  • Lockable containers;
  • Locked containers can be hacked;
  • If defined, containers can be picked back up to inventory;
  • Containers can be traps;
  • Containers expire over your defined time, lifetime can be extended with repair kits;
  • Respawn containers after restart (no MySQL needed, resource utilizes filesystem for saving);
  • You can add as many containers as you want;
  • Fully optimized;

[Usage]
Installation is pretty straight forward for ESX and QBCore, please refer to our documentation, and carefully read installation instructions.
Installation & Other Documentation

We’ve tried not use a lot of third party dependencies, so you won’t need to install that many dependencies.

I didn’t include instructional buttons draw in-game, it will come with next update (after easter). For now:
E - To place container
Backspace - End selection
Arrows - Rotate container

[QBCore requirements]
For this resource to work on QBCore Framework, you’ll need to install:

[ESX requirements]
For this resource to work on ESX Framework, you’ll need to install:

[Preview]
Here’s a small introduction video here.

[Purchase]

The resource can be purchased at our official tebex store:

NOTE: Resource is using FiveM (CFX) Escrow system.

[Documentation]
We’ve documented installation process and config is explained as well. Please refer to documentation website.
Documentation

[Support]
Support is given via our discord server. You can find link on documentation or tebex store.

[Perfomance]
Idle:

While standing next to 6 containers:

While selecting placement position using raycast:
while_selecting

[Our Paid Resources]

[Our free resources]

Code is accessible No (Yes, for unencrypted version)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~2500
Requirements Requirements, otherwise dependencies listed above
Support Yes
3 Likes

Can the container be a truck container?

You can use any object model. Please check config in documentation.

will it work with old version esx 1.2 and without qtarget?

It wont work without qtarget.

I use qs_inventory, can you help me achieve compatibility?

I noticed after purchasing that the script only supports ox_inventory

i mean it says it in the description.

Hey! there is a AddTargetModel Error. not quite sure whats going on with that. i did post the issue in the github but i havent seen any updates on it yet. jw if we where going to fix it?

Hi, answered your issue.

Would you be willing to add Quasar inventory support or would I need to buy the unescrowed one and adapt it myself?

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry, I won’t support any other inventories, at least at the moment.

made issue on github and sent email. Just purchased this on for qbcore. It pings in my console with errors non stop any fix for this would be great. Thanks. it says its qbcore compatible so don’t know what its missing. i have the dependency hacking game as well installed and also all items are able to be spawned that i created so all items are in as well.

[ script:qb-core] > ? (@qb-core/server/events.lua:243)
[ script:qb-core] > TriggerCallback (@qb-core/server/functions.lua:220)
[ script:qb-core] > handler (@qb-core/server/events.lua:120)
[ script:qb-core] SCRIPT ERROR: @qb-core/server/events.lua:243: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘item’)

Can I leave the containers around the map as loot boxes? I would like to place them around the map for players to find and access for loot prizes. Is that currently possible with this script?

Yes, You can place them anywhere you want, and there’s cycle which saves containers for them to you available after restart.