[PAID][STANDALONE][MAP] Real Los Angeles Postal Map v2 Premium Version

This is the new and improved premium version of my original and popular Custom Los Angeles Postal Map which is based on real life Los Angeles locations and utilizes the OCRP postals that many servers are familiar with. There are two versions of this release:

1. Free Version - This only includes the Custom Los Angeles Postal Mapv2 resource. The free version can be downloaded HERE

2. Premium Version (This Version) - includes the Custom Los Angeles Postal Mapv2 resource from the free version PLUS many new features:

• The map has been completely remastered for better visibility.
  • We added many new locations and street names.
  • All zoom / minimap issues have also been fixed.
  • No Name / Lore Friendly version of the map with all locations and street names removed
  • The Los Angeles Version changes most of the street names in the game to their real life counterpart names. So for example if you use a HUD that displays street names the names will display Los Angeles street names instead of GTA ones. (LA Version Only)
  • Matching Cayo Perico Postal Maps for both LA and No Name versions.
  • Bonus Config File for Nearest Postal Script so you can use that script with the additional postals for Cayo.
  • All-in-one images for both LA and No Name versions. Useful for servers that want to display police jurisdictions, gang turf zones, treasure maps, etc. (Not shown in video, sorry forgot they were there till after I edited the video :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:)
  • Source Files for all maps so you can create your very own custom pause menu map!

VIDEO PREVIEW

PREVIEW IMAGES

You can buy the premium version HERE.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 22
Requirements None
Support Yes
3 Likes

30? For A FREE Rescource?

1 Like

Thank you for providing a premium version of your own resource! This is actually super helpful.

1 Like

Great script but I agree…30 bucks for names on a map is a little high bud. I would get this but not for 30.

The premium version is not just names on map. If that is all you need, I encourage you to use the free version which you can find here: [FREE][STANDALONE][MAP] Real Los Angeles Postal Map v2 Free Version

The premium version includes additional features:

• No Name / Lore Friendly version of the map with all locations and street names removed
  • The Los Angeles Version changes most of the street names in the game to their real life counterpart names. So for example if you use a HUD that displays street names the names will display Los Angeles street names instead of GTA ones. (LA Version Only)
  • Matching Cayo Perico Postal Maps for both LA and No Name versions.
  • Bonus Config File for Nearest Postal Script so you can use that script with the additional postals for Cayo.
  • All-in-one images for both LA and No Name versions. Useful for servers that want to display police jurisdictions, gang turf zones, treasure maps, etc.
  • Source Files for all maps so you can create your very own custom pause menu map!

I hope this clarifies a bit :slight_smile:

great map, would love to see los santos one

1 Like

Is possible to get this one with gta 5 orginal names of states/streets etc but look same?

If you know how to use photoshop and openiv then you could edit the source files included in the premium version to change the names to the GTA ones. I may consider adding a los santos in a future update for this as it it’s been a popular request since I released this map.

I guess for that price u need to offer that type pacage as well, cuz… ppl are different.

This is why I included the source files so people can customize the map however they like. I receive a lot of different requests so I figured the best thing for everyone was to make a resource where people can make their own maps.

1 Like

Looks good ngl, but way too expensive…

1 Like

139 is on map twice man

This was fixed already in an update a while ago. If you have the premium version just redownload on keymaster

is there possibly a postals.json file to integrate into jd_logs so it displays the right coordinates when a user leaves?

I’ve never used jd_logs before tbh, is the format similar to the nearest postals script postal.json files?

Yes thats the one.

Well this comes with a posts file for nearest postal so then it should work that script too.

Is there a Los Santos Version=

Yes when you purchase you get the option of los angeles, los santos or no names