[PAID][STANDALONE][MAP] Los Santos / LA Postal Map - Premium

After many requests I have decided to update my original Los Angeles Postal Map to include a Los Santos Version! You can read the original description below which has been updated with info and a preview video for the new Los Santos Version! If you purchased the previous version you can get this update for free by redownloading the pack from keymaster :slight_smile:

Free Version - This only includes the Custom Los Angeles Postal Mapv2 resource. If you would like to try the map out or use a more cost effective option then the free version can be downloaded HERE

Premium Version (This Version) - includes the Custom LA / LS Postal Mapv2 resource from the free version PLUS many new features:

• The map has been completely remastered for better visibility.

• We added many new locations and street names.

• All zoom / minimap issues have also been fixed.

• No Name version of the map with all locations and street names removed

• The Los Angeles Version changes most of the street names in the game to their real life counterpart names. So for example if you use a HUD that displays street names the names will display Los Angeles street names instead of GTA ones. (LA Version Only)

• NOW INCLUDES LOS SANTOS VERSION!

• Matching Cayo Perico Postal Maps for all versions.

• Bonus Config File for Nearest Postal Script so you can use that script with the additional postals for Cayo.

• All-in-one images for all versions. Useful for servers that want to display police jurisdictions, gang turf zones, treasure maps, etc.

• Source Files for all maps so you can create your very own custom pause menu map!

VIDEO PREVIEW

LOS SANTOS VERSION PREVIEW

Click Here if video doesn’t load

LA PREVIEW IMAGES

You can buy the premium version HERE.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 20
Requirements None
Support Yes
4 Likes

$30 for a map is insaneee

3 Likes

Then don’t buy or use the free version if you can’t afford it :slight_smile: the premium version is more than just a map.

1 Like

lol what a scam sorry for those who buy it but a quick buck for you ig

Lol a scam? If you have money problems just say that fam. These maps take me days sometimes weeks to make. Not to mention all the extras that come with it like configs for nearest postal and special scripts to change street names in games. If you think $30 is too much for my hard work then like I said use the free version or make your own and release it for free or just don’t use it. But don’t be a hater cause that just makes you look dumb :relaxed:.

5 Likes

I also find this even more hilarious after finding your tebex page and finding out you charge $25 for a single clothing item :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I love this map! Thanks for the update :heart_eyes:

1 Like

man… how long did it take you to make this? does the Los Santos version have the same location styles like “Hollywood” but instead lore friendly “Vinewood” etc?

2 Likes

The Original map took me a little over a week to complete and then converting to Los Santos was about 2 days. Yup precisely so the Los Santos version has most of the same locations as the Los Angeles one (minus a few that did not have GTA counterparts) in the same style and theme just with their Lore Friendly names. I will add more GTA locations and street names to the Los Santos one in a future update as well.

2 Likes

It has nothing todo with “Cant Afford it”, that Price is simply a meme.
Why would you pay 30 Bucks for a Map that is not hard to make?

Like its literally exporting the images from the .ytd, write text on it with any font you like
and replace every single image with your edited one.

And thats not worth 30 Bucks.

And Keep in Mind, there are Script Devs selling scripts with 10k+ Lines of Code for less than 30 Bucks.

1 Like

Well that’s your opinion but you fail to mention I also released a free version which most developers do not do and if you actually read even a little bit or watch my video you’ll see it’s more than just a map but you’re only seeing what you want to see in an attempt to make me look bad :joy: funny how you come at me for making my map $30 when the person calling me a scammer sells a retextured clothing model for $25 :joy::joy: and to you the price is not worth but almost 40 different servers are running the premium version of my right now and selling more every day so I couldn’t really care less what you have to say :grin: the only meme I see here is you and that other hater

1 Like

Also like I said if it’s not hard to do you are welcome to do it yourself. Make a map with similar features and the same quality and release it for free :blush:

Please let me know when you make a los santos version with the big titles like Hollywood, Vinewood…etc!

3 Likes

The Los Santos version is currently available and will soon be updated with additional locations and street names once I gather more community feedback :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll wait until it’s out! this is amazing work and I bet it took a long time to get the locations on the map accurate some people don’t appreciate art.

2 Likes

If you don’t see the value simply don’t buy it. No need to question someone else’s skill because you have none :two_hearts:

1 Like

I mean i have a Black Postal Map that no one else has ^^
So im not sure about the no skills part.

grafik

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I remade it in 10 minutes :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2023-02-02 161347

1 Like

Good for you, wanna sell it for 30$ ?

1 Like

No cause, it didn’t take me anywhere close to as long as my map did :slight_smile:

1 Like