[FREE][STANDALONE][MAP] Real Los Angeles Postal Map v2 Free Version

This is the new and improved FREE version of my original and popular Custom Los Angeles Postal Map which is based on real life Los Angeles locations and utilizes the OCRP postals that many servers are familiar with. There are two versions of this release:

1. Free Version(This Version) - This only includes the Custom Los Angeles Postal Mapv2 resource. The free version of V2 comes with the following improvements and features:
  • The map has been completely remastered for better visibility.
  • We added many new locations and street names.
  • All zoom / minimap issues have also been fixed.

The free version can be downloaded here:
FlyBanditMods-Realistic_LA_Map_v2.zip (21.4 MB)

1. Premium Version - includes the Custom Los Angeles Postal Mapv2 resource from the free version PLUS many new features. You can read more about that version HERE

PREVIEW IMAGES

21 Likes

very nice looking.

3 Likes

thank you! :grin:

I love this! Thank you!

1 Like

Ooh this looks great. I cant even imagine how long this took you.
I would use it but I sadly dont have any servers set in los angeles to put it on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! it did take a very long time to get this to look amazing compared to my older version. If you were interested the premium version comes with a version that has all the names removed and source files so you can customize the maps how you like :slight_smile:

Any chance of a Los Santos version of this?

3 Likes

Possibly in a future version, but I made the premium version of this map include a version that has all names removed and source files so people can make the map have any street names they like.

1 Like

do you have olny postal cod version

Oi
Fe
Mn
H0
4r
Ew

This is amazing but is there any chance of just the map with postals but no names?

1 Like

In the premium version there is a version with no locations or street names and only postals :relieved:

1 Like

Ah, I see.

Wow, this is great. I use LA Revo so this fits quite nicely, and love the little touch when the real street names show up on many of streets I am on.

1 Like

You have this map without a number and the names in red are very large, if you have it please

Red puts me off.

Do you have a version without postals? Personally I find postals kill RP since your never actually telling anyone to goto a postal in real life.

The premium version allows you to customize the map however you like so you can edit the source files to turn off postals

1 Like

dose this come with /postal

No for that for that you need the nearest postal script