[PAID][STANDALONE][MAP] NYC / LC Postal Map Premium Version

After the popularity of my Los Angeles map I thought it would be a good idea to make one for Liberty City / NYC as I am from New York and I saw a lot of people requesting it. So here is my new premium NYC / LC postal map. If you would like to try it out or want a more cost effective option, check out the FREE VERSION HERE. This premium package comes with the following:

• 6 versions of the map that you can choose from depending on your server’s style,
  • NYC version with real New York locations, Lore Version With Liberty City locations, and a No Name version. Each of these has a black and gold variant and a graffiti variant to make a total of 6 maps.
  • Accurate streets, no more not knowing exactly where you are in LC.
  • Works with minimap.
  • All-in-one images for ALL versions. Useful for servers that want to display police jurisdictions, gang turf zones, treasure maps, etc.
  • Source Files for all maps so you can create your very own custom pause menu map!

:movie_camera: VIDEO PREVIEW

:shopping_cart: BUY THE PACK HERE

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 20
Requirements None
Support Yes
1 Like

do you accept custom minimap requests

1 Like

I do yes

i need the liberty city map?

Yes you need a Liberty City Map for this to work properly. It will technically work without it meaning it will stream and show up in game in your pause menu and radar but not sure why you would want a Liberty City minimap on a Los Santos map.

Where i can get the Liberty City Map/MLO?

Theres various ways to do it, just gotta do your research.

Would you take a commission for /postal & Player Location Display?

At this time no sorry. I do not do scripting commissions

Do you do custom maps? If so, what is your rate? I’m looking for a map that centralizes in Buffalo NY.

I do sometimes if I have available time for it but tbh these days I really don’t have alot of time available.