[PAID] [QBCore/ESX] Dispatch System

mw-dispatch is a advanced dispatch system currently available for use on the QBCore framework.
Please note that this product comes with the dispatch UI and features below only. This is may be a drag and drop script but requires the buyer to add the alerts themselves using the example given upon purchase.

Preview Video

Purchase QBCore Version Here
Purchase ESX Version Here

Information on how to use this script is available upon purchase and support is always available.

Features

• Callsign, job title and full name is shown when opening dispatch.
  • Backup request and panic buttons.
  • Set GPS location.
  • Multi-job notifications - can set calls to be recieved by certain jobs and certain job grades.
  • Built in blip setup.
  • Can still move while having dispatch open.
  • Code is not encrypted - can customise the code and change the look of the UI. Resale and release of this script is NOT permitted.
  • Customisable icons for call info.

Visit our tebex page

Please note that duty checks and callsign on the dispatch header are not included for the ESX version. It has been clearly labelled within the script where these checks should be added if you can enough experience to do so.

9 Likes

possible ESX release?

Another copy of code dispatch?

Will have an ESX version released soon!

3 Likes

Doesn’t look anything like CoDesign Dispatch. Just because someone makes the same type of script doesn’t mean it’s a copy.

1 Like

how is it like that at all?

2 Likes

ESX Version has now been released!

1 Like

Do you know core scripts at all? No one was talking about Code. Take maybe you will see what im talking about

Yes, I own that piece of trash and again, nothing like it. That piece of trash is why I own cd_dispatch now.

1 Like

This is a 35 DOLLAR SCRIPT XD … that all it has is 2 buttons one for panic and one for back up which u rarely use . Waste of money it don’t even show alerts or anything . Plus looks pretty much like CORE DISPATCH . Just pay an extra 10 and buy your self cd_dispatch …

you have to set them up in your robbery scripts … can’t setup shit when everyone uses different scripts

not an excuse … everyone uses different scripts xd and people still buy stuff that is already setup you not making since buddy . For example core and cd_dispatch cost that much because everything comes installed already like alerts ETC. but here u paying $35 dollars for 2 useless features xd that many other scripts have with even more options .

cd just has alerts for shooting which wouldn’t be too hard to add or this dev might in a future update but how is panic button useless?

1 Like

core scripts r clapped

1 Like

If shots fired alerts are something which people would like to see within this script it would be very easy for me to add.

3 Likes

I was not talking about codesign, once again, I myself own cd_dispatch and enjoying it’s professionalism. There is difference Between codesign and Core dispatch. 2 different developers.

i would suggest adding toggleable blips for players in cars that have the same job as most dispatch systems have this feature

I would have thought adding that would be a standard for a dispatch script. Are you thinking about adding it, or are you for sure going to add it?

If we are paying 35 dollars of course we would like to see stuff like that xd please … or like that banner that you have for advertising … where u showing off alerts and i recommend you change it cause you might be getting customers confused by showing more alerts than it actually has but idk is up 2 you .

I haven’t added that due to it being a default feature within QBCore.