[PAID] [QBCore/ESX] Dispatch System

Added some more detail to clarify this hopefully more clearly. The banner is there to show what is able to be done with the script. Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

what about esx version tho

how is this dispatches performance? (ESX)

It’s pretty much the exact same as shown in the video for QBCore. The only thing really different between them is how it gets the name and job of the player for the little bar at the top when opening the dispatch.

Trust me. Its way better than code dispatch and nothing like it

1 Like

?? it does show alerts?

Hi so I just bought this amazing script. I can’t figure out how to get it to pop up for me though. I have the police job and I have everything set to true but there isn’t anything that specifies a keybinding or command of any sort.

hey! have you get the dispatch keybind witching gta settings → keybinds → FiveM?

Good script, we purchased this and use it in our server with no issues. The exports for other alerts are easily configured! One suggestion I have is to add auto gunfire and stolen car alerts and be able to switch them on or off in config similar to other alert systems, but overall everything functions well and it’s a great useful system. +1 for the creator!

2 Likes

so esx version has no callsign ?

Currently sadly yes. Due to ESX not having built the built in feature of callsign setting like QBCore. This is also one of the reasons why the ESX version is available at a cheaper price.

I just bought this. you should have every possible alert in this script if it is easy to add that we can just comment out instead of finishing the script ourselves for $35 :frowning: please add the alerts that are like in the photo. i had a NPC call the police and didnt get an alert. no other scripts have been added to my server yet.

exactly what i said … emagine paying 35 dollars and u have to add all the alerts xd atleast add the basic gunshots alerts

can you help me out cause i am trying to get this to work and get the other dispatch alerts to stop and only use mw-dispatch

can you make when some one rob a bank , the police and ambulance will get the notification?

You can set the alerts to alert whatever jobs you would like and however many you would like.

Excuse me, why can’t I get my callsign? My server is QB