[PAID] [ESX] Visual Core Bus Driver Job

Advanced, fully optimized and easy configurable (through config.lua) Bus driver job with multiple route choices and clean, simple UI for ESX framework
Escrow protected or Source Code available after purchase!

:tv: Streamable showcase

Bus driver menu preview:

Features
  • Easy configuration through config.lua
  • Fully optimized job
  • Multiple route choices with map preview (can be edited in HTML/CSS)
  • Multiple routes can be added via config.lua and HTML
  • All routes are in config.lua file so you can easily change them or leave as it is!
  • Make this as a job or freelance activity (config.lua configuration)
  • UI and its colors can be changed in HTML/CSS
  • Salary can be configured through config.lua
  • Players have to stop at the bus stop and wait for 5 seconds until they can proceed further (can be changed at config.lua)
  • Escrow protected & source code - both are available!
  • And much more!
Config

Information
  • Last Updated: 22/06/2022
  • Built On: ESX
  • Type: Escrow protected & Source Code
Optimization
  • Active: 0.01-0.03ms
  • Idle: 0.00ms

:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex (Source Code)

:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex (Escrow protected)

Check out our other releases (paid):
Visual Core Speedometer [ESX/QBCore/Standalone]
Visual Core HUD [ESX/QBCore]
Visual Core Character Information UI [ESX]
Visual Core Character Creation [ESX]
Visual Core Identity [ESX]
Free releases:
Visual Core Notify [Standalone]

Code is accessible Yes (Source code) & No (Escrow)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 600
Requirements ESX, VCore Notifications (optional)
Support Yes (Discord)

$20 are you freaking nuts? With fivem new policy we have gotten a flood of remake scripts with minor to no changes that used to be free and now are being charged. Just do use a favor and please explain why the script is 20 dollars please good sir/mam?

Hello and thank you for your interest.
First of all, this script is not a remake of another script. Second, escrow protected is 10€ and Source Code is 20€.
We value our work and time spend on creating this script, that’s why the price is “high” :slight_smile:

1 Like

The price is very high, go check out okok scripts or projeto charsmoso(lixeiro), or core recourses to name a few, all who charge similar prices for some of there recourses which offer way more comparatively. There lies my reasoning. And I am not saying it is a straight up copy just saying it is over priced, even I could take this script here for example GitHub - Lachee/fivem-busdriver: ESX Job for Bus Driving and edit it to do what I seen in the video above. Maybe you offer more features that are just not shown? Idk

Update released!

What’s new:
1. Added possibility to change current notifications to any other notifications in config.lua file
2. Added new config: vehicle delete timer

Fix:
From now on one player can take only one job vehicle until it gets deleted or destroyed (car stacking fixed)

Do not use your money for this developer. Does not answer tickets or provide support.