[PAID][ESX] Visasystem/Visumsystem by gpScripts

You want to give new players the opportunity to look at your server without a complex whitelist?
With the visa system of gpScripts your players get the possibility to look at your server without troublesome whitelist.

English Information
  • You can define the visa duration, for example, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.

• You can define what players are allowed to do during their visa time and what not.
    You want that people who have a visa and are new on the server can not buy weapons? No problem!
    Attention: Appropriate systems must be accessible. Please ask before buying!

• Players can apply for a free car and use it during their visa period.
    The vehicle will be confiscated at the end of the visa.

• The car can be picked up from an NPC

• Players get their visa passport at the first spawn

• A menu to whitelist players (citizenship)
    Players whose visas have expired or want to be whitelisted earlier can do so. To do so, they must be whitelisted by another person. The menu can be opened via specific jobs and identifiers.

• You can restrict players whose visa has expired
    You can set which vehicles the players can select.

German Information
  • Du bestimmst, wie lange die Visumphase fĂĽr neue Spieler ist. Z.B. eine Woche, zwei Wochen etc.

• Du entscheidest, was Spieler in der Visumphase machen dĂĽrfen und was nicht.
    Du willst, das Spieler in der Visumphase keine Waffen kaufen können, oder sie dürfen keine Drogen anbauen/verkaufen? Kein Problem!
    Achtung: System, die du entsprechend anpassen oder einschränken willst müssen auch zugänglich sein. Frag lieber vor dem Kauf nach!

• Spieler können sich ein kostenloses Auto (mit FĂĽhrerschein) bei einem NPC abholen und während der Visumphase nutzen. (System kann auch ausgeschaltet werden)
    Das Visumfahrzeug wir nach Ablauf des Visums eingezogen.

• Spieler bekommen bei ihrem ersten Spawn einen Visumpass anstelle eines Personalausweises.

• Mit dem Whitelist-Menu könnt ihr Spieler ganz einfach whitelisten. Spieler, deren Visumphase ausgelaufen ist, und sich dazu entschieden haben weiter auf eurem Server zu spielen, oder Leute die schon vor Ablauf ihres Visums ihre Whitelist machen wollen könnt ihr damit freischalten.
    Das Menu kann sowohl über bestimmte Jobs als auch über bestimmte Idenitifier geöffnet werden (Command und/oder Punkt)

• Spieler deren Visum ausgelaufen ist, könnt ihr ebenfalls nochmal zusätzlich einschränken, z.B. dĂĽrfen diese nicht mehr auf ihr Bankkonto zugreifen. (Kann z.B. bei okokBanking einfach eingebaut werden)

Important: You decide whether old players also have a visa phase or have a whitelist directly
For the best impression best watch the showcase video.

The script has a large config, in which basic and important functions are included and can be used as desired.
Feel free to take a look at the config: Config-Pictures

What is planned for the future? (Just to get an impression)

• A UI that opens when the player has created his character with various info about your server.
    E.g. first steps, interesting jobs, etc.
  • A flyer you can take at different positions which also opens a UI (logically in flyer style) with lots of info.
  • Different possibilities what happens with a player after visa expiration. Currently, the player can be easily restricted from the functions.
  • Levels which players can reach and are automatically restricted based on these levels. E.G.: Player may not carry a weapon until hour X.

If you have any requests, feel free to let me know! I’m looking forward to expand the system further!

I can’t just say which charcreaters it goes with. myCharcreator and esx_multicharater works fine. If you use other systems, let me know and feel free to ask. I’m also very happy to help you integrate the system!

Showcase-Video
Buy the Script
Using Asset-Escrow-System

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1500
Requirements MySQL, ESX (v1.1, v1.2, v1 final, legacy), NativeUI
Support Yes

Check my other scripts out:
[ESX] EmergencyPhone
[ESX] Business Cards
[ESX] RandomDealer