FREE - Object Spawn [STANDALONE]

Search for the object you want, after you find your object, enter its name and click the spawn button, to delete it again, click the delete button while the object name is written and next to the object.

Features : Nearly low resmon value 0.01 , Easy access to all objects , Authorization on Steam hex.

DOWNLOAD : Tebex or Github

Other scripts โ†’

:diamonds: Status Hud

:red_car: Car Supermod

:oncoming_automobile: Rgb Headlight

:iphone: UI Object Spawner - LSPD phone design

:cut_of_meat: Barbecue Job - (Npc Customers & UI )

:atm: Atm Robbery

MY TEBEX STOREโ†’ :computer: NakreS

13 Likes

this works with qb-core?

1 Like

Itโ€™s almost standalone, you can use it just by changing 2 3 esx functions, Iโ€™ll translate it when Iโ€™m available

1 Like

Github has been updated and a standalone version has been added to the script,Use the folder named Standalone and replace the trigger inside the msg() functions with your own notify trigger

1 Like

thanks. will give it a try now.

1 Like

qweqweqwe
what does this mean lol
tells me that when i try to /build

It says you are not authorized for this, you must enter the information of the license system you use in server.lua, steam hex, citizenid or rockstar license.

Found it thanks, didnโ€™t realise there was permission requirements.

Have now noticed it appears to only be client sided other players canโ€™t see your props :frowning:

CreateObject(data.objname, playerCoords.x + 1.25, playerCoords.y, playerCoords.z -1, true, true, true)
I forgot to fix this for the standalone version, just change the inside of the createobject native like this

1 Like

good job mate !

1 Like

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Do you happen to know of a way to attach props/objects to a vehicle?

Iโ€™m not sure but you can check out this native AttachEntityToEntity - Natives @ Cfx.re Docs

?help doesnt seem to be working on QB?

Do the objects stay? Or despawn when you fly out?

You must add to the Authority based on the license information you use, fivem id, steam hex, or citizenid
@JCCustoms

v2 - Objects are saved, but there is a mathematical calculation problem in repositioning, which can be fixated with a simple maths process, but I recommend you wait for the v3 future @SmokieB

1 Like

yes i did that, and i could spawn them out but not edit them to move them

edit and help doesnt work but the UI does to spawn them

Same for me