Ic3d_vendingmachines | UI Vending Machines | [FREE][ESX]

gif

Preview

Explanation

• A cool vending UI :smiley:

Features

• Interactive UI to choose destiny
  • 6 Languages :portugal: :us: :brazil: :fr: :poland: :es:
  • Configurable range, item, price and prop(s)
  • 6 languages available
  • Cool UI

Dependencies

• ESX

Download (FREE)

Created by

My other scripts

8 Likes

Nice one love you bro :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Does this work for the cola machine as well?

1 Like

Yes, you can change or add the model in the config.
But the UI will stay the same unfortunately

1 Like

Oh, perfect thank you would be nice if it could change depending on the vending machine your using i might have a look into that if that’s ok.

1 Like

Yeah sure, you just need to change the photo in the html, and if needed ajust the button position

1 Like

nice bro

2 Likes

Hey! First of all, nice release!
How can i add more items?

1 Like

Thank you!
In the config, if you want to add multiple buttons, you can clone the existing one in the html and css, and ajust the position

2 Likes

Can you Give me a Exempel for adding more items?

2 Likes

You want more item for the same machine or different ones?

2 Likes

yes please the same amount of items that is in the image of the machine would be GREAT! so 9 different buttons for 9 different items

1 Like

Yeah this would be nice, can you do this @ic3d ?

2 Likes

certainly can
will post it on github when It’s done

1 Like

Fun fact, been working on something like this for the last 2 years ish on and off, just didn’t bother spending too much time on it as it wasn’t a priority plus me not really playing FiveM anymore; was also considering to release it (would’ve been a paid resource as it was quite a bit more “advanced” than yours), but now that you published this I’m debating if there’s any point of me finishing mine, and if I do if I should just release it for free at this point…

Quick sneak peek
(this one also has the chance of having a flickering effect on the brand to simulate a “broken” backlight)

Basically it has UI for every type of Vending machines in the game, expect for the condom ones.

2 Likes

Sharing is caring my friend :100:

1 Like

You should!
My original idea was making the 8 buttons, but I was too lazy.

1 Like

so will you make the 8 other buttons???

perhaps
I may release as a v2

1 Like

That would be :fire: TBH I like your UI better for the soda machine instead of just buttons popping up

1 Like