[FREE] [QB/ESX] Christmas Gifts

:star: Description

Get presents from the christmas trees.

:bulb: Features

• Unlimited locations
  • Cooldown + saving into database
  • Customisable presents with certain items, money or presents that can be received only by certain jobs
  • You will always receive random present, even if that present is for certain job

:cactus: Showcase

:moneybag: Get it for free on tebex: Tebex

Code is accessible No (only configuration file is accessible)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 200 ±
Requirements qb-core or esx-legacy, oxmysql
Support Yes

:heart: OTHER RELEASES :heart:
Advanced Yoga (+ Meditation)
Heists Creator (+12 Missions)
K9 (Police Dog)
AI Buddy (Police Buddy)
Player Carjacking / Pull Driver Out
QB/ESX/QBX - Cemetery
QB/ESX/QBX - Chopshop V2
QB/ESX/QBX - Chopshop V1
QB/ESX/QBX - Fights
Skydiving
QB - Job Creator

Nah bro fr, 5€ for this?
Few tables, one drawtext, some job and distance checks and one payout event which probably is exploitable.

I’ll do this for free within 24h, and spread some xmas joy to this forum. Sorry top g, I got so triggered, nothing personal tho.

I mean $5 is close to $0, if he was charging $10+ i’d be a bit like yeah naaaahhhh.

At the same time for something that a server owner just wants to grab and put it in, pretty good. But look forward to your free one :smiley:

Yes, it’s not much, but escrowing that and asking for money for something so simple just doesn’t feel right.

Thanks for your opinion, event is not exploitable, it has checks through database so you are not able to receive any gifts till cooldown expire. Of course, anyone can open gifts anytime if they receive them.

I’m looking forward to your free version :slight_smile:

Hey thanks for the script but unfortunately have a bug and that is the Cooldown does not go sql I have added but I can take every 2 sec a new gift

Did you adjust the cooldown in the config file?

yes 50 sek

Any errors in server or client console after you claim the gift? Everything works fine on my end.

its work ty <3

You’re welcome!

Could you also make it so please that you have one cooldown per tree ?

If more people request it then probably yes.