[Free][DEV TOOL] Ped Animation and Prop menu

PropAniMenu

Prop spawner and Animation player with searchable list from alexguirre converted by eblio. Created with Typescript React and Vite js (might be overkill but just a practice to get used to).

Dependencies

Usage

Commands

/propanimation Opens the menu

/propmenu toggles back nui focus after pressing toggle nui button

After choosing and inputting all the information you can use Copy Codes in the menu.

An example of a copied information

local playerPed = PlayerPedId()

local prop = GetHashKey('prop_leaf_blower_01')

RequestModel(prop)

while not HasModelLoaded(prop) do

Wait(100)

RequestModel(prop)

end

local spawnedProp = CreateObject(prop, GetEntityCoords(playerPed), true, true, true)

AttachEntity(spawnedProp, playerPed, GetPedBoneIndex(playerPed, 28422), 0.05, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, true, true, true, false, 1, true)

RequestAnimDict("amb@code_human_wander_gardener_leaf_blower@base")

while not HasAnimDictLoaded("amb@code_human_wander_gardener_leaf_blower@base") do

Wait(100)

end

TaskPlayAnimc(playerPed, "amb@code_human_wander_gardener_leaf_blower@base", "static", 8.0, 1.0, -1, 1)

RemoveAnimDict("amb@code_human_wander_gardener_leaf_blower@base")

Screenshots & Preview

Laggy Preview PropAniMenu - YouTube (Laggy Video)

preview2

Download

Credits

• @ThymonA for menuv

• @eblio for converting the animation list and basic codes for animation

• @AnDylek for inspiration

Feel free to do a pull request. Create an issue in github if there is a bug.

My Other Works

Paid
LicenseManager Boss&Bill

BCS_housing JobCenter1
Free
Thumbnail image

Questionare image

13 Likes

Dope!!

1 Like

Great work man! <3

3 Likes

I prefer yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice job

1 Like

Hello how do i pull up the menu

Simply type /propanimation, please do read the description of the post :slight_smile:

So I guess I don’t understand the point of this… I thought it was supposed to allow you to animate props alongside the ped to figure out what you need to input in a client.lua for example to have the player and prop be animated for a desired action.

In testing and messing with this I find that props simply just attach to the player and don’t don anything regardless of being attached to the right bone index. For example chair animations for both the actor (player) and prop (chair). Does this menu allow you to animate both and preview them together or am I wrong on my assumption of what this menu is for?

The resource is to help figure out which is the correct offset for an attached prop to the player while doing an animation. It is not for spawning a static prop, the prop will attach to the player always.
Example usage is, figuring out a shovel animation with the shovel prop attached to the correct bone index and offset.
I don’t quite understand what you mean animating a prop, I believe most prop does not have any animation?