Job Center/Joblisting Menu v2 - Clean & Configurable

BCS Job Center Menu

Features

• Responsive Design (Tested in 1280x720, 1440x900, 1600x900, 1920x1080)
  • Beautiful design and animation
  • In theory you can add as many jobs you want
  • Configurable languages UI and notification to fit your notification script
  • Supports ESX, QBCore (not tested), and standalone which you can change the setjob function in sv_function.lua
  • Configurable background colors and images
  • Optional Third option that you can enable to add your own list. (For example license menu) (V1.5)
  • Optional form application that sends to the discord webhook for each job (V2.0)

Screenshots

Buy it here for $6.5

Changelog

v1.5
  • 07/01/22 Updated configuration added changing currency option in config.lua
  • 08/01/22 Added Third option for further customization configuration. You can set it to your liking (Changeable labels and items)

v1.8
  • 25/01/2022
    Updated Contact Related Agency button to send discord embed to each configured job webhook in sv_functions.lua.
v2.0
  • 26/01/2022 v2.0
    Rework UI for 1080p resolution
    Players can now send desired message/application to the webhook

Dependencies

• qtarget
    It is actually optional, since you can change how you open it in cl_functions.lua

Configuration file

Obfuscated client.lua with escrow system.
Created using React TS, Tailwindcss, and Framer motion

My Other Works

Paid
BCS_company BCS_license

BCS_housing JobCenter1
Free
BCS_hud image

BCS_license_test image

3 Likes

better video pls thx

This looks super clean and awesome for integrating Qtarget! Nice!

1 Like

This looks super nice keep up the good work! I would purchase but sadly I have no use for obfuscated code.

1 Like

Sorry dude, i only have a potato PC. What would you like to see better?

Well I just wanted to prevent leaks since it is under 10$. I have experienced a leak after selling my script in the first day haha. Thanks anyway!

how many ms ?

0.0 since its basically just a nui haha

1 Like

hello can we change the qb target thing? sadly we’re not used with it. we prefer ESX on the ground

Hi thanks for your interest! You can change it to however you want on opening the menu, it is written in the cl_function.lua. Its not qb target haha its qtarget which is standalone.

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β–‘β–‘
β•šβ•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•šβ•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•šβ•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

1 Like

this UI are pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yupp all Configurable just like the preview in the config

• 25/01/2022
    Updated Contact Related Agency button to send discord embed to each configured job webhook in sv_functions.lua.

I really like the look but have yet to be able to get it to work properly. It sends the webhook package okay for the whitelisted jobs. But, I cannot get non whitelisted jobs to work. It doesn’t seem to set the job as specified. I am a newb to this so I more than likely did something wrong.

this work with esx ?

Hey, do create a ticket in my discord or message me through dm here. I will help you out to figure the problem.

Yes they do, works with ESX 1.1, 1.2, and legacy. Also QBCore, and additionally standalone. :smiley:

Bought this a while back. Haven’t got it to work yet due to that I use qb target and not qtarget!
But still, a really nice ui.

Thanks a bunch! You can edit the qtarget functionalities in the cl_function.lua which is not encrypted :smiley:

You need to make sure your .fxap file is in your folder. We can continue this in the ticket

1 Like