:small_blue_diamond:0 ms when inactive
:small_blue_diamond:Compatible with ox_inventory / qb-inventory / qs-inventory
:small_blue_diamond:Alcohol effect
:small_blue_diamond:Customizable menu
:small_blue_diamond:Movement interaction in drink driving
:small_blue_diamond:Breathalyzer
:small_blue_diamond:Pouring drinks into glasses
:small_blue_diamond:Automatic consumption
:small_blue_diamond:Placing all items on the ground (it is possible not to store items placed on the ground in the database)
:small_blue_diamond:Serving items to players around you
:small_blue_diamond:Is possible to add a second prop for example to hold a fork.
:small_blue_diamond:Custom animation when pouring drinks
:small_blue_diamond:Auto take ( for ox_inventory if you have an item in your inventory that is set to auto takeover, then this item is automatically used)

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000+
Requirements ESX, QB, oxmysql
Support Yes

:heart: Other products for ESX
Realistic Smoking
Npc Drug Sales
Water Gun
Hud
Mileage Meter
For QB
Npc Drug Sales
Realistic Smoking
Water Gun

4 Likes

in the futur the scritp can be compatible with qs inventory

Qs inventory = instant buy. but nice release… im owner of V2 :slight_smile:

Hey i bought the script but you forget to fill the ‘‘ox_inventory_items’’… there is nothing written

Also im owner of v2 version, mby v2 owners can get v3 for free? :thinking:

1 Like

no only discount code i think :slight_smile:

im using QS, waiting for my server reset tonight to see and pray its compatible :smiley:

Same For Me Here I Need Them Too! :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Yes, the new version is free for v2 owners.

Love to see a update for this mod i am happy with it thanks!

another question will the realistic smoke mod also get a update in feature since the bong has some issues, makes the inventory bugged when u try to load something what u dont have in inventory.

2 Likes

When comes the Update for QS-Inventory Support?

2 Likes

Does it work with QS-Inventory already or?

where do v2 owners get v3? i still only have v2

V3 Looks great! I’m the owner of the V2 and would like to know how can get the V3 because it did not auto-update on my keymaster

1 Like

The new layout for items really hurts us users who use custom props from Komi_Colors and other stores as they have they own way of setting up the file with devcore_needs and somehow I feel im doing something wrong or it’s not working, so i reverted back to v2

is this script campatible with qs-inventory?

@devcore.cz - any update on QS release?

1 Like

i have been working with this script for about six months and i have the same frustrating problem when i restart my server (Esx legacy 1.8.5 and qs inventory) the script does not work, i need to restart a second time manually to do it work. and after some time it does the same scenario, the script does not work and I have to restart manually more issue are try but no result. someone have an issue??? im working on the v.2

Hi guys, I’m not able to open a support ticket in Discord due to limitation of too many open tickets. I’m not able to pour drinks, I dont get the button to do so. Any ideas?

1 Like

Still waiting for v3 to be compatible with Quasar Inventory… bought the script because v2 was, and because they are listed as partners on your site.

3 Likes