[ESX/QB] DEVCORE - Water Gun v2 [Advanced] [Custom Prop]

Get it from Tebex
Preview

Features
:small_blue_diamond:Brand new code compared to v1.
:small_blue_diamond:Need to fill the water gun tank with water, the maximum amount of water in the tank can be changed in the configuration.
:small_blue_diamond:The water gun also needs to be pumped up to give it a longer hit range.
:small_blue_diamond:The player has wet clothes after the hit.
:small_blue_diamond:Synchronized water effects.
:small_blue_diamond:Custom water gun prop.
:small_blue_diamond:Script is optimized.

Code accessible locked only a small part of the code
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements es_extended, qb-core
Support Yes

:heart: Other products for esx
Realistic Smoking
Realistic Needs
Npc Drug Sales
Hud
Mileage Meter
For QB
Realistic Needs
Npc Drug Sales
Realistic Smoking

4 Likes

hopefully better than the v1 i bought this morning! fun resource just needed fixed and updated and u should consider converting to qbcore as well so to spread ur market a bit

Hello I can’t get it to work. I added the item, and the two scripts the prop and watergun script. Still won’t run. Any suggestions?

Terrible support! Script doesn’t work. 3 months, 2 replies that weren’t worth the reply. Script starts but does not trigger the item to spawn out of inventory, no notify exports, no errors. Had 7 different devs look into this they were stumped. Thanks for the unsupported support. Dont waste your money on this dev

In that case you need to get someone else to look at it. I made this work within a couple of minutes, just take a look at the errors and it should be really easy… Only issue I got is that it doesn’t make the players wet.

Zero errors. Ran through every line about a thousand times. Something is missing and can’t quite figure it out. What did you change or do to get it working?

It’s not listed here, but this is ox_inventory compatible. We added this for our water park/beach events on our server, and it was a huge hit.

Very much recommended to buy this; fun to have during events or as a fun toy. I like the fill mechanics of it too.

I wouldn’t recommend this as a standard item in the server, it can be annoying if everyone has it, but everyone went wild with the water guns.

Edit: We are a first-person shooting server, and this “shoots” in third. Not a huge deal considering it’s just for fun, but good to know!

The script is no longer maintained by the developers.