[ESX/QB] DEVCORE - Realistic Needs V3

@devcore.cz - Any update on QS inventory for V3?

1 Like

Same, waiting for it to be compatible with QS inventory… :slight_smile:

1 Like

no support because they are too greedy to boost their discord. I mean is that supposed to be a joke? you have too many open tickets. no support chat or member chat, nothing. Because of people like you, everything is badmouthed. the main thing is to collect first.

the v2 was really good. the v3 is to throw away

Hi, is there anyway to have any type of support, I have some issues with the script, REALISTIC NEEDS V3, everything works fine, except that the levels of food and drink won’t increase, any help here. So I went back to V2, until I head from you.

1 Like

if it works after you restart the script lower the script in the loadout order I have mine at the bottom like it says to avoid issues

It is, I use qs-inventory have been using devcore needs v2 & 3 for months already using Quasar Inventory on QBCore

Just if you use your own custom props you’ll have to add them how the new update has them, tedious but it works…

this does not work with QS inventory on v3 for esx.

thank i solvd my probleme it cause by wasabi chip that doesnt work.

Glad to hear it’s resolved, enjoy…

Post was removed in their discord so i’ll post it here instead… No way to get support, tickets are full in their discord, when i tried to say this the message just got deleted instead of addressing the issue.

Also qs-inventory is a main inventory used, why not try to support it?

Having issues with the script and trying to get some support. :-1:

1 Like

I’m running qs-inventory and it’s working well with me, what’s your issue?

It’s working alright for me on qbcore, but when i make some items it doesn’t register with the devcore needs, like i’ll eat the item and it’ll just show the qbcore progress bar, some other items work no issue though.

1 Like

Most of the time it’s because you’re using a script that is overwriting devcore-needs. I had the same with some Jim-restaurants / bars etc scripts. Had to go in the code to remove the “createusableitems” and it’s working perfectly fine.

is alcohol working for you with QS?

i think i got the rest of it to work, besides alcohol items

It does, you just need to add the alcohol values in the items config file

are you running it on esx or qbcore for quasar?

Qbcore

That is why its working for you.

this script does not work for ESX - Quasar.
Someone sent me a patch from v2 to use in the v3 - which did fix the drinking and eating - but alcohol is still broke.

Hey man! Could we actually get an updated version for qs-inventory? Please? I think a lot of people that bought your script would be much apreciated