Developing new weaponshop for ESX (bbdWeaponshop)

We experienced some nasty bugs with the normal esx weapon shop, so we decided to make our own weapon shop from scratch. Hope you like it!

Functions now:

• Able to buy weapons.
  • Able to buy vests.
  • Able to buy clips/magazines.
  • Able to buy a license.
  • The menu can show different items depending on the job you are entering the menu with.

Requirements:

ToDo:

• Not really sure what to expand this script with. But come with ideas!

Video:

Like what I am doing? See also:

Best regards,
bilbodog

Due to FiveM keeps making my posts invisible I will stop posting my showcases, materials and news on FiveM forums, sorry. I will not say where I am to find other places on the internet because I simply don’t know what you can post and what not.

I am being targeted by FiveM as I want to only show my things and then let you guys hang, but now I have been so demotivated that I will just stop. I do not want to spend multiple hours on argumenting about what I want to post and justify why I post it.

Here is the link to our discussion which is also hidden from the public.

Best regards,
bilbodog

I am out.

Did you ever finish This project? Im very interested.

It is still a WIP, but we are getting there, almost. We are on other media due to FiveM’s terms. We aren’t allowed to post anything on here. We are getting blocked and hidden by moderators. You will have to find us elsewhere, I am not allowed to tell you where due to ToS on FiveM forum. Sorry.

Best regards,
Casper Thomsen aka bilbodog

Fivem should not have an issue with you saying where else you are. People drop their discords all the time. Now from what Info I have gathered the Five m Devs here have a problem with you posting previews and not the releases. Now I can see that being an issue with them if its in the wrong section or thats the only thing you post. Now I would recommend you have that genuine conversation with them. There are many in this community that would love to use your work. Ive found your github but theres nothing in there. So I dont know what needs to be done but You guys should figure it out. You have a talent and this forum could help you share and show off your work. Also great for getting input

I am sorry to inform you, that I/we already tried to have this conversation and we basically gave up, especially when we can see that other members are allowed and even allowed to make commercials in their scripts which is having business deals in them as well (Essentialsmode).

Here is the topic: What the actual is this?

To be fairly honest, we don’t really need the FiveM forum, our perspective of FiveM forum is, that we aren’t allowed to use the media to improve us, but is being suppressed/forced to release our scripts in return for feedback of our work. We started a network/community somewhere else and it took basically no time to receive the supporters and feedback we needed.

We even got several hundreds of euros donated in support of this project and we do also decide our own justified rules. We like to think that we treat people better than FiveM.

Best regrads,
Casper Thomsen aka bilbodog

work looks nice where is it