Developing new garage for ESX (bbdGarage)

Hi, all on FiveM forum!

I am developing my very own garage script from the bottom-up and wanted to share this with you. This is the absolute version 1.0.0 and I was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas for the garage.

Features now:

• Withdraw
  • Deposit
  • Impound (cost $3.000 either cash or bank)
  • Saves mods/props on vehicle
  • Sorting feature in the vehicle menu
  • On logout the vehicles will go back to the garage unless they are impounded, they will stay there.
  • On server restart, the vehicles will also go back to the garage, unless they are impounded.

Requirements:

ToDo:

• Make different spawn areas and check if they are occupied to avoid people spawning cars on each other.
  • Save the health of the car during deposit/withdraws.
  • Make car icon on spawn/deposit points. (Done!)

Video as it is for now:

Like what I am doing? Check also:

Best regards,
bilbodog

15 Likes

Oh hell yea looks good

nice!!

Nice Admin Menu

Looks great.

Few things that my be useful

1. More then 1 spawn location when you get a car. So players wont spawn cars on top of each other.
    Like esx_policejob and esx_ambulancejob set spawn locations.
  2. A impound option for mechanic/police where they can impound a car but the owner of the car needs
    permission from mechanic/police to get his/her car back.

How can I download it?

1 Like

have it save damage state so if car is stored damaged it comes out damages

if car is impounded by police using a certain option like (state impound), cops can set a custon retrieval price and how many days until car can be withdrawn or hours from state impound

Specific garages store cars so if i store my car in garage A that car will only be in garage A / garages at properties

Hi Dutchy

That is actually a very good idea about the spawn mechanics, thanks. I would have a look at that.

The permission thing is also an excellent idea, just have to figure out how I am gonna make that work if the jobs arent occupied (if police or mechanics arent online), then they should just be able to buy it out like now, for example.

• Thanks a lot!

Hey KingAlmond!

That was actually one of my own thoughts as well. I want to make it so you can’t deposit your car if it is damaged and then you will have to use a mechanic to fix it and then deposit it. That will defintely be made sooner or later!

Thx to confirm that is a good idea!

This is not a release yet, I am at the finishing process right now, making sure it isn’t full of bugs and then if there are some extra ideas I need to add.

In real life you cant just buy back your car if police or mechanic are not there because its after work time.

Its up to you what to decide. But i hope you can add a config option to turn that on or off.

Thanks Siwykika,

I am planning on expanding the admin menu at some point, where you can report modders in the admin menu with evidence and then some chosen administrators will confirm if it is a real modder (in case of children reporting modders if they arent modding, kinda revenge banning), then we will add the modders to a global ban database, so we can get rid of those.

And also because a lot of admin menus is just whack to be honest, need lack of options such as ban time, logs and etc.

You are right, but my players arent that patience to be honest. :smiley:

But yeah, ofc there will be options for that so people are able to scale it as they like.

Can you make it so that the delete point is different than the menu point?

Hi @rsbsystems ,

Yeah, but I think I will do as @Dutchy30 suggested:

Few things that my be useful
1.More then 1 spawn location when you get a car. So players wont spawn cars on top of each other.
Like esx_policejob and esx_ambulancejob set spawn locations.

Make it so it spawns and deletes vehicles just like esx_policejob and esx_ambulancejob

but then I would do it so that the vehicle positions are stored in the db

as i read the way you respond to the commens it sounds like you are making a copy of eden_garage. Am i missing something or

eden_garage is ****, i’d rather be inspired by advancedgarage

I think I will make it detect in a radius if there is any cars that belongs to you and then pick the closest one and then store it. On spawn check areas before spawn to prevent people spawning into each other.

or so, that’s sounds nice