Developing new automatic mechanic for ESX (bbdAutoMech)

I have just developed a garage script that you will be able to see in this coming video as well, but now I wanted to make an automatic Auto Mechanic.

Features now:
Normal Repair

• Repairs the whole car
  • 100 seconds

Premium Repair

• Repairs the whole car
  • Car wash included
  • 30 seconds

Subscription Repair

• Get unlimited ‘Normal Repair’ and ‘Premium Repair’
  • Monthly payment $100 (triggers each salary)
  • Setup fee $ 2.000

Others

• Makes you leave the car during the repair
  • Locks car while repairing
  • Payment with either cash or bank
  • If you don’t have enough bank-money to pay the subscription, it will automatically stop your subscription and you will have to pay for the subscription again, also the setup fee!

Requirements:

ToDo:

• Make paid money go to the society balance.

Video as it is for now:

Like what I am doing? See also:

Best regards,
bilbodog

4 Likes

I like the idea of making it a payment function. The only thing I am worried about when you have privately owned businesses in your server. Would they also fix the car under that subscription and get payed ?

Hey @Neddings , I am not sure if I understand. You are worried about what will happen to the people that are having the mechanic job? I can make it whitelisted so only mechanics can use it or do so the mechanic soceity gets some of the income, maybe?

Else do so people only can repair if a mechanic is nearby. The mechanic will have to allow them to use it.

In the server I develop for people have the ability to ask for a private mechanic job. That means they get to do mechanic jobs on cars and get paid for that.

With the subscription fee you’re imposing on a player, where does that money go ? Does that go into a society fund for the mechanics to be paid from or does it go into the " big void" ?

Well, @Neddings for now the money goes to so-called thing you mentioned as “big void”, but it would be no problem to add the society thing to it. :wink:

That can happen!

1 Like

Looks so nice when will it be relased? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @AsZuna_HD ,

I will need to update the society and integrate it so if a mechanic gets online then you will have to go through him for repairing your vehicle.

Where to download the file please!

Hi @RubenPro ,

It’s not quite released, something still needs to be made and some fixes too.

1 Like

Hopefully soon my bro my garage is broken and my impound I am able to duplicate…its like I go to garage take out a vehicle and if I check the list it says impound now I drive that car to impounds and I am able to take out another car the same one :frowning: @bilbodog

@bilbodog It would be a great Christmas present if you had an Alpha version ready :wink:

you can maybe make it so the mechanic has to do some actions with animations, and as he does those the percentage goes up

@Neddings You are right, but I am working on so many things right now, so unfortunately I don’t think that will be possible, sorry. :slight_smile:

@SoSISKa It is an interesting idea.

Download link?

1 Like

I like the idea, it will be nice to colaborate, also I have some other ideas like implementing a part damage system.

1 Like

Hi @VictorMinemu,
The idea of the part damage system is already thought of. The bbdGarage script I have made, will in the nearest future be upgraded to show further damage information and then this part damage system will be integrated into the bbdAutoMech script as well.

Gonna be very nice.

how can i download this

Due to FiveM keeps making my posts invisible I will stop posting my showcases, materials and news on FiveM forums, sorry. I will not say where I am to find other places on the internet because I simply don’t know what you can post and what not.

I am being targeted by FiveM as I want to only show my things and then let you guys hang, but now I have been so demotivated that I will just stop. I do not want to spend multiple hours on argumenting about what I want to post and justify why I post it.

Here is the link to our discussion which is also hidden from the public.

Best regards,
bilbodog

I am out and hereby inactive from now on.

1 Like

U are very strong developer… <3

1 Like