🔨 Core Crafting [QB/ESX] - Advanced crafting system with Levels, Blueprints, Queue, Categories, Success Rate

corecrafting

PREVIEW VIDEO
v1.1
crafti footddder5

:heart: OUR TEBEX LINK

OTHER RESOURCES
:heart: CORE HUD (AS SEEN IN THE VIDEO)
:heart: CORE JOB UTILS (BOSS MENU/JOB CENTER)
:heart: CORE DISPATCH
:heart: CORE EVIDENCE
:heart: CORE WEAPON

40 Likes

This looks awesome bud.

Only thing i would say is that if you had the same details as the images have (The purple light and incline) you would’ve an even greater design.
Haven’t bought it yet, ill make sure i will soon :smiley:

1 Like

Y’all are gunna make me go broke. - jk prices are fair
Looks great, been waiting for a leveling system :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As usual, this is such an extremely amazing design and very well put together execution, 10/10. Give Core your money :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:.

Does the crafting list scroll if you add in more then 5 items? Or is there a limit

1 Like

The list scrolls and there is no limit, should have shown that in the video :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

this looks so good man!
awesome job as always

2 Likes

what about a vrp or standalone version of it?

2 Likes

Found a bug. When I craft something, I can overload myself. You are not asked how much is in production and how much I can carry.

What do you mean it check ls how much u can carry or the limit. Write in support so i can resolve this

Does require esx inventory or it works with any inventory please ?

Any inventory

1 Like

is this encrypted because im using custom framework

Looks nice, good job as always core.

2 Likes

Core scripts are never obfuscated

1 Like

If many will want it i will convert it

1 Like

Nice work buddy! <3

1 Like

Core resources never seem to let me down, and unlike some other members of the community, you guys put the price just on point, it’s a great price for the service and design we get.

Thanks for not being a overpriced resource developer.

1 Like

Standalone version would be neat but I wouldn’t expect it to be hard to convert.

3 Likes

I have this error …