πŸš— Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

PREVIEW LINKcoreveh1 p2222 coreveh5 footddder5
exp

:scroll:CONFIG EXAMPLE

:heart: OUR TEBEX LINK

OTHER RESOURCES
:heart: CORE CRAFTING (AS SEEN IN THE VIDEO)
:heart: CORE HUD (AS SEEN IN THE VIDEO)
:heart: CORE JOB UTILS (BOSS MENU/JOB CENTER)
:heart: CORE DISPATCH
:heart: CORE EVIDENCE
:heart: CORE WEAPON

58 Likes

insane, can you make a vrpex framework? i will buy then, thanks

1 Like

I will make qbcore and vrp later :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Have almost all of the scripts from DeivisMac and cant say enough at how amazing they are, PICK THIS UP!

1 Like

Very awesome! well done

2 Likes

Would I be able to add these items into something like esx_lscustoms instead of having the ui?

When you see CORE, you know its time to spend some :smiley: Great work as always! Buying asap :smiley:

6 Likes

what is the inventory hud you are using?

2 Likes

Seems cool, when core_inventory?!

2 Likes

Great work as always from Core.

2 Likes

We bought this like 30 minutes after it came out, so simple to set up and everything. Hands down one of the best devs for fivem right now.

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in this, but does it replace LS Customs scripts or can they be used side by side?

It can be used side by side it bearly touches gta upgrades it mostly edits handling.meta

It modifies the handling of vehicles just disable the option that core vehicles use in your tunning script so they don’t create problems.

1 Like

perfect, thanks for the quick replies.

1 Like

Bro tbh i really want core_inventory cuz i am just curious that your ui’s are so clean and your inventory will be new gen inventory in fivem history XD

2 Likes

Nice one, how is the performance? Does it sync with other players? Parts are saved on a DB or runtime?

1 Like

Make a QB version and I’ll buy it.

1 Like

Great work, as usual always clean and unique designs.

4 Likes

Seems like GitHub - DanielEscadas/conde-b1g_inventory