AXFW | INVENTORY | FREE | RELEASE (QBCore,Standalone)

Nice release! But use keymapping instead of this we are not in 2018 anymore

1 Like

How about item and weapons durability? And the most important thing, is it exploit free?

discord?

on my profile.

No exploits reported yet, All of the bugs that used to work in the qb one does not work in mine

Will do

New Update on AXFW-INVENTORY(QBCore)
You can now easily set tooltips(text on item hover)

just edit the tooltips object according to your liking like the example given, %this% will be the value of the info you want to display

Very nice script, the ui etc is really clean but

I have installed the standalone version, I am under the latest version of esx (legacy) and I can’t give me items and other items I already have (yet they are in the shared table, like the water for example)

for example if I /giveitem 1 water I get an “item not found” as answer

1 Like

Hey padrino the /giveitem is just a example, you need to use /giveitem water, no need for player id

Thnaks yes i found it, but all my item dont work with ur inventory try to solve this

I think the script dont really fit with esx legacy, update is possible in the future ?

I think is one of the best inventory i see for long time

1 Like

this is a standalone inventory it isnt meant for esx or any framework so yes it needs work to make it work on ur server

Ok i see, possible to make a esx version in future like QB or not ?

Thanks for your time btw, appreciate ur awnser

how can i give an other player Items? or must i drop it on the ground, that the other player can take it?

that is the current option available

Some of the resources I have require some edits done to store metadata on certain items, like house keys, evidence bags, etc… Is it still possible to do with this inventory? (QB).

I looked through the UI folder but didn’t see any similar code to what I’d need to edit. I may have been blind though.

you mean changing the description? yes its possible we have tooltips instead of description

how to pick drop item?

Really like the inventory, is there no way to pass over items to another player besides dropping on the ground or putting it in the trunk?

E for me to pick up item on the ground

1 Like

Nice scripts, few questions:

• Do the weapons support attachments?
  • Is it possible to see the dropped items in the inventory before picking them up?