Winged Admin Noclip - Fivem Animated Wings Noclip Script

Winged Admin Noclip - Fivem Animated Wings Noclip Script

danzo-winged-noclip

Winged Admin Noclip is a QBCore, ESX and Standalone FiveM Script, that allows you to noclip and showoff in your server with a feature you have never done before.
With animated flying wings simulation, easy to control with different noclip speeds and different wings models, and of course that you can configure and add your custom wings.

Config File:

Config = {}

Config.Framework = "qbcore" -- Set you framework "qbcore" or "esx" or "" if you use standalone framework
Config.QBCoreName = "qb-core" -- You QBCore script name must be correct to work (only if you use QBCore Framework)
Config.IsESXLegacy = false -- Set it true is you're using esx legacy (only if you use ESX Framework)

Config.WingsNoclipCommand = "wingsnoclip" -- Command to trigger On/Off the noclip wings
Config.OnlyWingsCommand = "onlywings" -- Command to trigger On/Off only the wings without noclip (requested by customers)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------- Control Settings --------------------------------------------------

Config.Controls = { -- FiveM Controls: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/
	Forward		= 32,	-- W for Qwerty / Z for Azerty
	Backward	= 31,	-- S
	Left		= 34,	-- A for Qwerty / Q for Azerty
	Right		= 30,	-- D
	Up			= 51,	-- E
	Down		= 52,	-- Q for Qwerty / A for Azerty
	Stop		= 22,	-- Space & Spectate
	SpeedUp		= 17,	-- Mouse Wheel Up
	SpeedDown	= 16,	-- Mouse Wheel Down
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------ Wings Settings --------------------------------------------------

Config.Wings = {
	[1] = {
		Model = 'Wings_1',
		Attach = {
			Pos = {0.0, -1.2, -0.25},
			Rot = {0.0, 0.0, 0.0},
		},
	},
	[2] = {
		Model = 'Wings_2',
		Attach = {
			Pos = {0.0, -1.2, -0.25},
			Rot = {0.0, 0.0, 0.0},
		},
	},
	[3] = {
		Model = 'DemonWings',
		Attach = {
			Pos = {0.0, 0.0, 0.8},
			Rot = {0.0, 0.0, 0.0},
		},
	},
}

------------------------------------------------- Translation ----------------------------------------------------

Config.Translation = {
	['wings_on']		= 'Wings ON',
	['wings_off']		= 'Wings OFF',

['direction']       = 'Direction',
	['height']          = 'Height',
	['rotate']          = 'Rotate',
	['speed']  			= 'Speed',
	['stop-spectate'] 	= 'Stop & Spectate',
}

------------------------------------------------- Whiteliste -----------------------------------------------------

Config.WhitelistedPlayers = {
	-- examples
	["STEAM_0:1:0000####"] = true,
	["steam:110000######"] = true,
	["ip:127.0.0.0"] = true,
	["fivem:#######"] = true,
	["discord:##################"] = true,

}

Open source files:

• config.lua
  • client.lua
  • server.lua

Escrow File:

• functions.lua

Note: The Full Open Source version is not available for the moment.

Preview : Winged Admin Noclip - Fivem Animated Wings Noclip Script - YouTube
Buy Here : https://danzo.tebex.io/package/5406706

You might like one of my scripts

Code is accessible only functions.lua is not accessible
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 530
Requirements QBCore, ESX or Standalone
Support Yes
12 Likes

Dude this is genius <3

1 Like

bought it. it looks great, but there is a bug. The noclip is not synced with other players. So as long as your wings are open you will stand still for other players, is there a way to fix it?

1 Like

it is synced?

1 Like

This is a work of art

1 Like

@ezzkn @jaystar84 it’s synced now and the problem has been fixed, enjoy :blush:

2 Likes

It will be nice to look like the godly overlord that I am on my server

1 Like

1 Like

I have a small problem i’m already whitelisted but when i’m typing the command noting happens…

1 Like

If you need any support please open a ticket in my discord server :blush:

This looks so badass, is it synced or has yet to be synced among players??

1 Like

it’s perfectly synced between players :blush:

Just to clarify, this only has the “no clip” behavior, but not the invisibility, right? I can still use the tx/qb no clips if I need that, and this if I want to be a bit more theatric with the wings?

There is two types of commands/events that you can use, a command to toggle a visible noclip with the animated wings, and the other command to toggle the animated wings only without noclip.
with the second option you can use your own noclip eather TX noclip or QB.

Totally buying this to test it out. LOVE the idea, so thank you for letting me know!

You are welcome any time :blush: and if you need any support or if you have any suggestions, you can open a ticket in my discord server.

You might like one of my scripts: (20% off discount)