Winged Admin Noclip - Fivem Animated Wings Noclip Script

Hi @jwoo :blush:
I have fixed your problem, just download the new update from keymaster and enjoy it.

1 Like

Thats a very cool feature but I guess you worked hard for this and In hope its been paying off for you but I also have to say why should you pay for a slowed down configured Noclip just for some devil or angel wings if you already have TXAdmin for free noclip and just could add yourself some models like wings or jetpacks whatever…

1 Like

What the f*ck I just saw… :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @m3lvin94 :blush:
I appreciate your point of view, I made the script just for fun a while before putting it for sale, and I thought that why shouldn’t I just put it for sale for a small price, for people that enjoy this type for stuff.

1 Like

What did you just saw! :sweat_smile:

Yes you did very good work dont get me wrong.
You should focuse now on something bigger that people will really need .

1 Like

I do understand your point, and I didn’t get you wrong at all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m already focusing on multiple big projects coming soon, and that script it’s just for fun :wink:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Can it be used without using Framework?

Hi @rocco34 :blush:
Yes, the script is standalone.

Hi @Novel_Devolution :blush:
If you need any support around any of our scripts, just open a ticket in our discord server.

does it work with DiscordPerms?

currently the uses ace permission, qbcore and esx admin roles to use the wings.
and the script’s server side is open source if you want to make it work with discord perms.

It looks interesting, but it will spoil a lot of roleplay situations

2 Likes

thank you :blush:, indeed, that’s why it’s not for roleplay purposes

what if you made this into an item for each wing so it could get roleplay purpose for fantasy servers! And maybe so you cant fly trough walls and stuff! That would be incredibly epic and i would buy it in an instant :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @RioletTv :blush:
It’s a creative idea you just proposed really.
And of course it can’t be part of this script because this is an admin noclip with animated wings.
But it can be an idea for a different script, and maybe it can be a series of phantasy scripts with multiple ideas.

1 Like

If you make it then i will instantly buy it! :heart_eyes:
But if you need more ideas just hit me up because i have alot of them! :smiling_face:

1 Like

bought it but makes my game crash when i use it…

1 Like

Hi @gendagod1201 :blush:
Just open a ticket in my dis.cord server and we’ll manage to fix it.