Advanced Fishing is a QBCore/ESX FiveM Script that simulate realistic fishing technic by throwing the rod and wait for the fish to hook and then pulling the fish out, and a semi realistic opening the Treasure Box buy shooting the chest’s lock.
The script work with and without qb-target.
The script has an embedded Custom Notification.
We use a scan method to scan tha water on your way and check if there is a clear fishing path, that allows you to fish in every beach, sea, lake… every place with water.
You just use The Fishing Rod and wait for the fish to hook, the hold and release the E button to pull the fish out.
You will notice the color of the button and the rod’s line turning red by holding too often.
You can a different types of fish, and if you’re lucky you may find a Treasure Box. You can place it on the ground by using the item, and shoot the Treasure’s lock to break open it and loot it.
- The Script is now working with both QBCore and ESX frameworks
- You can setup Custom Fishing Zones where you can fish a specific type of Fishes or a Treasure Box, and you can set multiple items per zone
- The Script is now working with okokNotify script (config file)
- You can choose the framework you’re using either qbcore or esx
- You can choose the notification system between: script embedded notify, framework default notify or okokNotify for those who use okok notify script.
- You can setup your Custom Fishing Zones where you can fish a specific type of Fishes or a Treasure Box, and you can set multiple items per zone
- You can change the Fishing Difficulty Level from 1 to 5 / 1 = easy / 5 = hard.
- You can change the Hooked Fish Movement Speed from 1 to 5 / 1 = slow / 5 = fast.
- You can choose to use qb-target or not.
- You can setup the Peds coords, model. Blip name, color, sprite.
- You can setup your fishing gear shop by adding or removing items.
- You can setup the reward fishes catch chance and the sell price.
- You can setup your Treasure Box random reward items.
- You can use enable Require Job and set the fishing to a job, and you can change the job name.
- The script is now Translatable.
Config File Preview:
Perview Video: Advanced Realistic Fishing - FiveM QBCore & ESX Script - YouTube
Buy Script: https://danzo.tebex.io/package/5316231
My Other Projects:
|Code is accessible||config|
|Requirements||QBCore or ESX|