[RELEASE] Tuner DLC Teleport | Car Meet | Drift Track | Tuning Garage

So, I think I’m doing something wrong. I set the gamebuild in txAdmin, but once i restart the server it tells me i cant enter due to gamebuild error.

Any thoughts?

You should update your FiveM client to Canary version.

Ya i messed up, wasnt on Canary… thought i was.

sorry about that!

******** UPDATE **********

Now that im on Canary, Game version is right, and Gamebuild is set - We are able to load in but cant make it past the loading screen. We either crash, or we get this error in the F8.

" (nui-core) Blocked a request for root breaking URI https:i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/YI1NsJMN_TI/mqdefault.webp "

i got this working and its amazing, you done great with this, but does anyone know how we can get the tuner dlc cars in the vehicleshop? or even spawn them in yet?

cause ur not on the right server version :man_facepalming:

Add the new DLC car model name to your vehicle shop database.
The model name can be found on here: [Update] [Tuners] Spawn Codes vMenu - #2 by AvaN0x

3 Likes

Hello very good script but how did you find the name of the entities ?

Not found by me, it is pushkart2’s code :wink:

I have only managed to have all the cars except dlc turner and his mapped car has not appeared either

Yes I am

Thank you

What do I do now?

You know how I know ur not cause I can see ur server version in the top left…
version

I am on the right build, that was before. So yes I am on the right build.

You have defined the wrong version it is not 2372 but 2373 you can also replace this number by the word tuner it will also work.

So, now that I have the artifacts installed at 4268, game build set via " +set sv_enforceGameBuild tuner" and Canary enabled - It lets me load in which is great… but mid way through the load screen everyone crashes or just stays forever in the load screen.

any thoughts or similar examples?

Same here… And when I write 2373 it says “wrong build version”

1 Like

Build 2373

2 Likes

Write it wrong, even with 2373 it doesn’t work. Need to download artefact 4276 to make it work

Artifact 4268, I’m using it and it works