Sumo with Vehicles 2 mode in 1

Code is accessible: Yes , some parts are encrypted. however, many parts are open and you can configure it according to you.
Subscription-based: No
Lines (approximately): 1500, (550 lines encrypted)
Requirements: Ready to run in ESX and QB-Core, for other frameworks you need to make a few changes. these are just money payment functions.
Support: Yes
The two script is pretty close coded: Only the coordinates and platform is different. They can both wotk at the same time without any issue.

#$# Buy on Tebex.IO #$#

How the Script works:

• Players will be able to start a game without needing any assistance from admins. They will be able to set the bet amount as they want.
  • Player is able to select the sumo configurations as he/she wants.
  • Sumo system will give the cars to the participants automatically. The cars will be deleted and bets will be given to winner teams when sumo is over.
  • How to determine the winner: When the time is over, the players who are not inside the checkpoint will be eliminated. Last team will be the winner. If noone was inside the last check point, “players who were inside the check point before last one” will be the winner.
  • The total bet amount is paid equally to the players of the winning team.
  • If more than one team wins, the money is split equally among the winning teams.
  • If one of the team mates leaves the game or disconnects from winner team, his/her part of money will be transferred to others.

How to get eliminated from the Sumo:

• By not staying inside the check point when the time is over.
  • By leaving the sumo area. (only at platforms)

In game Sumo Configurations, Menus:

• The maximum number of teams?
  • How many people can join a team?
  • The time to be given for the preparation of the teams.
  • How big the first check point will be in the sumo? Each check point will be smaller than last one.
  • Which cars can be used in sumo?
  • The participation fees by confirming the sumo?
  • Set bet amount?
  • Quick Start
  • Cancel derby
Photos

sumo gif

Update:

• Now by setting it from config. You can have the platform load only when sumo is started. Will be deleted when finished.

My Other Script:

1 Like

is the sumo arena always there or does it just appear if a game starts?

1 Like

it’s always there, but if you want I can make it created when the game starts and then deleted.

I’d be interested if this was an option.

1 Like

I don’t understand what option there was.

I was referring to this comment you made: “it’s always there, but if you want I can make it created when the game starts and then deleted.”

1 Like

This is an action that can be done. If that’s the only problem, I can fix it for you after you buy it.

Update:

• Now by setting it from config. You can have the platform load only when sumo is started. Will be deleted when finished.