Advanced Lumberjack Jobs 3in1

Code is accessible: Yes , some parts are encrypted. however, many parts are open and you can configure it according to you. Encrypted with CFX Asset Escrow System
Subscription-based: No
Lines (approximately): 2000(not encrypted) + 2500(encrypted) totaly 4500 lines.
Requirements: Ready to run in ESX and QB-Core, for other frameworks you have to change givemoney and job funtions.)
Support: Yes

#$# Buy on Tebex.IO #$#

• Script has 3 different stages (jobs) and all the stages are independent. For example players can only do the wood cutting job and they don’t have to continue and finish the rest of the jobs.
  • Script is being tested on a server(150 online player) for a mount that i’m developed and being tested by 10 of my customers for 2 weeks. No known bugs were found.

Job Requirement

• You can set whether players need a profession to be able to the work. You can even set it to require different professions for each of the 3 jobs. For example; ‘lumberjack’ for tree cutting works, ‘operator’ for stacking pallet of lumbers and ‘driver’ for delivery of lumbers. In addition, you can set the grades you want to be able to do the work.

Tree Cutting Works

• Script gives the telehandler and the chainsaw to players. chainsaw is automatically given to player’s hand when player gets out of vehicle. The player has to go to a tree that can be cut, does all the cutting of the tree, loads the cut wood into the telehandler, leaves the wood in the stand, can cut a new tree without delivering the telehandler if the player wants, the money is paid when the telehandler is delivered.

Stacking Pallet of Lumber Works

• Script give forklift to player. Player can park the forklift on a suitable trailer if there are any or can pickup a pallet of lumber with the forklift from stand and loads on a suitable trailer if there are any available. The money is paid when the forklift is delivered.

Delivery of Lumbers Works

• The players goes to a construction site of their choice with a truck loaded with pallet of lumbers, delivers the pallet of lumbers and returns the truck to the place where they took it. They receive a fixed fee for the work and an extra fee for the distance of the construction they delivered.

CPU Usage

• 0.00ms when the player is away from job area. Only when another player does something that needs to be synchronized on the size (like: Falling tree or pick lumber from stand) will momentarily go up to 0.01 ms and fall backs again.

• On average, 0.04ms while the player is working

• 0.1ms only when in Falling tree, logs rolling on stand and pallet of lumber moving on stand affected animations. If you set the value of PLT.LessCpuUsage = true from config.lua the usage will stay 0.04ms, but the animations effect will not be realistic.

Script Operation and Settings:

• Trees that have been cut appear as cut on other players as well. Will respawn after you set minutes.

• You can specify the minimum number of cuttable trees you want always to be on the map from the config. If the number of cuttable trees falls below this number, the system automatically completes the number of cuttable trees by adding cuttable trees equal to this number without checking the respawn timer.

• The logs left on the stand after cutting the tree are added to the other stand as a pallet of lumber.

• The pallet of lumbers taken from stand and loaded onto the truck decreases from the stand.

• The system automatically adds new pallet of lumbers to the stand when the pallet of lumbers in the stand fall below the value you set in the config. This is optional, you can turn it off or on dependin of your choice.

• If there is no pallet of lumbers left in the stand, this work cannot be done. someone has to do the wood cutting and drop the woods at the stand.

• Pallet of lumbers must be loaded on the trailer before the delivery work can be done.

• You can set it as forklifts are always parked automatically on top of the truck. That way there won’t be an extra parking forklift jobs.

Cancellation of ongoing work:

• Getting too much damage to job’s vehicles.

• Moving too far from script objects.

• If player disconnect from game.(In this case, all entities that have spawned for the player are deleted.)

Modelling

• The platform made for parking the trucks is designed by @RGS and I made a lot of adjustments in the field.

• Trees and chainsaw objects were designed by @BzZzi and other object set add-on which i used in script.

• The trailer (trflat) has been turned into an add-on (plttrflat). Because I added the pallet of lumbers and the ramp to the trailer as an extra. If you are using trflat elsewhere, this wont affect it.

• The trucks(packer,phantom,phantom3) has been turned into an add-on(pltpacker,pltphantom,pltphantom3). Because the trailer is pluggable and if you use these vehicles on elsewhere, this wont affect it.

• The forklift has been turned into an add-on(pltforklift). Because I added the pallet of lumbers as an extra to the forklift. If you are using forklift elsewhere, this wont affect it.

• Lumber on forklift’s forks, lumbers on trailer and logs on telehandler’s froks are added to the vehicles as an extra.

• Telehandler( JCB TM320s ) is a add-on vehicle designed by @PetterLund

Credits

• Thanks to @PetterLund for JCB TM320s creating, right to Use and other helps.
  • Thanks to @BzZzi for trees, chanisaw modelling and other helps.
  • Thanks to @RGS for platform modelling and other helps.
Images

lumberjackgif

Gitbook for Installation and other details:

My Other Script:

44 Likes

Awesome video and script, great work

2 Likes

wooooow nice work bro

1 Like

great job, my friend :+1:

1 Like

Looks pretty cool, as always !

2 Likes

Can i use this script without that ymap for trucks? in escrow version will be able to change coords for trucks and plank loading?

1 Like

If you’re talking about remove the platform and parking the truck in available places, this is possible.

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/7/a/6/7a6f915bb0d7c8d5c1229beb8a5ae627abb42569.png

1 Like

Yes exacly. ty for reply. amazing work.

1 Like

Another amazing script from an amazing dev always excited to see new stuff come out from P0lat. Very in depth both in visuals and in the config great work. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi, can i set a boss ? with employed management, salary management etc ?

3 Likes

bro made Farming Simulator

4 Likes

you should set this from your other scripts. esx_society as an example

3 Likes

You are very kind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again for your supports :+1:

1 Like

Yo, so we been on the fence about buying you farming script for the last year or so.
However, we purchased this due to how friendly appeared for player use, also liked the immersion of all the steps, start to finish. Been looking for a fresh take on the lumber in fiveM.

Was completely blown away by the ease of use, all the steps and everything involved.
Then ontop the config and everything is really simple to set up and understand.

I got a few things to move around with SA forest, but this worked out the box with wasabi fiveM-appearance. I need to set up the clothing for it, but it did work which I am stoked for.

This is for sure a 10/10, we will be buying your farming script.

2 Likes

Excellent script! Optimized! Great support!

10/10 don’t hesitate!

1 Like

This looks amazing, definitely gonna have to check this out. I hope to see more scripts like this in the future, so much better for players than the basic and boring job scripts that are currently out there!

3 Likes

thanks you dude <3

This looks well done for what it is.

Can we see configuration file? I’m working on a new RP focused map, so I’d like to see how time consuming it would be to add new locations, using your script’s logic.

2 Likes

I recommand this script, it’s awesome!!! good work , good support!

2 Likes