[PAID] Long Donkey Game

### Buy on Tebex.IO ###

Lisence System

• Script is partially encrypted by CFX Asset Escrow System and again with the same license system, it is licensed on your cfx account that you entered when purchasing.

• After you bought the script, tebex will automatically send an email with a download link. You can also download your package later from your own keymaster dashboard.

• Only some of the codes are encrypted. You can configure many parts as you want.

• You need server artifact version 4752 or above to run resources using this feature.

• You can transfer ownership of assets once by navigating to ‘Purchased assets’ on keymaster. From there you can select the ‘Transfer to another account’ option and enter the account name of the person you want to transfer the content to.

• Scirpt is only uploaded to the keymaster account that is linked to the cfx account you logged into when purchasing. and it only works on license keys generated from that keymaster account.

• Detailed CFX Asset Escrow System

How does “long donkey” works?

• The first player has to type the required code to start the game and he/she has to select how many player will play.

• Players can join the game by pressing E button infront of the game master. This players will be called as “donkey” later on.

• Jumpers can jump by pressing the E button at the marker one by one.

• Jumper and the donkey has to spam E button while jumping. If the jumper spams more than donkey everyone will fall down and jumpers will win.

• If donkeys win all the jumping actions noone will fall.

• In this case to be able to determine the winner there will be an “odd or even” game between the first jumper and the first donkey. That’s how the winner will be decided.

• The game master can abord the game whenever he/she want to by pressing X button.

Things you should know

• The animations aren’t perfect i know but there are limited animations in GTA V so i did my best with this limited animations. Considering the lag or package loss, jumping animations can sometimes look different/weird on other players.

• Maximum number of players can be unlimited but my advice is setting it at three because it doesn’t looks realistic. In “config.lua” you can adjust it.

• Players can play at the same time in different places without having any trouble.

Lisence System

• Script is partially encrypted by CFX Asset Escrow System and again with the same license system, it is licensed on your cfx account that you entered when purchasing.

• After you bought the script, tebex will automatically send an email with a download link. You can also download your package later from your own keymaster dashboard.

• Only some of the codes are encrypted. You can configure many parts as you want.

• You need server artifact version 4752 or above to run resources using this feature.

• You can transfer ownership of assets once by navigating to ‘Purchased assets’ on keymaster. From there you can select the ‘Transfer to another account’ option and enter the account name of the person you want to transfer the content to.

• Detailed CFX Asset Escrow System

Gif

longdonkeygif

Requirements

• Works with any framework.

• “mythic_notify” is required but you can easyly change it. Explained below:
    single

My Other Script:

11 Likes

Nice and good working :star_struck:

1 Like

Allready using on my server, fun game to play when nothing else to do. Thank you for the awesome script! <3

1 Like

Thanks you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

thanks you too boss :slight_smile:

well this isn’t something you see everyday haha well done! nice and creative!

1 Like

nice one

1 Like

Your nice thoughts make me happy. :smiley:

thaks you :slight_smile:

Wow cool release! Must be fun to play it with your friends :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks you for good thoughts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bought it few days ago. Cool script that you cant see everyday in the market. Keep up the great work mate.

1 Like

thank you for your nice comments