Realistic weed script. Can be harvested after 1 day(adjustable),DB registered, Limited, Synchronizeds,drug

Prewiev VIDEO

Buy on Tebex.IO

#Primary goals for this project

1. The player can plant weed seeds individually or with a group of friends in a secret place they want. Fertilization and watering options for high amount of harvest. Anyone can harvest the leafs. Set your server’s limitation of simultane sowing to avoid abuse of earning money. Follow your enemys sneaky to find their weed and harvest them. Police can burn the weed plant if they find it.
  2. Limiting weed production and extending the growing time, drives players away from farming.
  3. For example; Weed can be harvested 24 hours after planting, if the player wants to over-harvest the weed he/she can water or fertilize it for a certain period of time that you set.
  4. Players can only sow the weed out of town (north side of the map)
  5. Other players can collect, water, fertilize or burn the weed you planted. That means the sowed weed works independently from the player. Other players can make transactions no matter if the player is online or not. Restarting the server does not affect because the database is registered.
  6. We have been using this script for 4 months on the server I developed.
  7. I checked the ms values by planting 500, 600 weed. when not in use 0.01 ms. But still my suggestion is that 1 person should not plant more than 1 weed.

## Things you can edit in the config file

1. At what intervals watering and fertilization will be possible.
  2. When will be the weed ready for harvest.
  3. When will the weed rot if not watered.
  4. f the weed is not harvested for a long time, when will it rot.
  5. All items database name (weed seed, fertilizer…)
  6. How many quality water and fertilizer will give.
  7. How much leaf will be collected when harvesting, eg: (quality * 5) + (given by basic)
  8. How many weeds can a player plant at most.

While harvesting, you can add 2 optional items (luck factor and random rate can be adjusted.)

## Requirements

• - extended framework

• - mythic_notify

WARNING!

This script is only for sowing and harvesting. How do you use those items and how do you sell them will be up to you. It’s not included in this script. I have a selling script that i wrote. If the buyer wants i can share the selling script as well without any cost. Soon i will release that selling script for free.

My Other Script:

11 Likes

wooow thats amazing I’ve been looking for weed script like this for a long time

1 Like

Resmon stats? :smiley:

2 Likes
  1. I checked the ms values by planting 500, 600 weed. when not in use 0.01 ms. But still my suggestion is that 1 person should not plant more than 1 weed.

What is the MS when using 1 weed plant?

1 Like

It uses 0.10 ms if you are too close to weed and the markers are active, but only 0.01 ms if you are away from 10 distance. Too much weed cultivated in the city does not change this situation.

Great thx :smiley:

1 Like

Great script, thanks!

1 Like

1 person should not plant more than one plant ?

1 Like

is it optimized?

1 Like
  1. How many weeds can a player plant at most you can edit how you want

highly optimized

How often is it conducting SQL queries?

1 Like

Can it be changed so they can plant in any soil? Or does it have to be up north.

1 Like

When the player does watering, fertilizing, harvesting, planting, it updates the sql. and the server side updates the information sheet for all players every 10 seconds (you can upgrade). In other words, every time the player goes and interacts with a weed, it does not connect to sqle. information is kept in a table in the client and updated periodically. We have been using it on our own server for a long time. it half time 0.01ms half-time 0.03- 0.04 ms

just north now. I can update if I find a way to do it in the ground

awesome script and very fast customer support! Will buy again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for purchasing and for your comment

2 Likes

Im sorry, but I bought it, get a download link and it wants a password? Discord name also not available, when I search?

2 Likes

I have sent you an e-mail regarding the issue.