[Release] Vehicle shop by Arturs

DOWNLOAD

14 Likes

Ammu-Nation on map screenshot…

next release leaked?

2 Likes

A successfully develloper you a money system ?

@Mikeeh Amm… :sweat_smile:

@Arturs do you have plans for making a bank system? because I can buy all of these cars without any money :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome work btw

This is amazing! thank you so much for all your scripts!

THANK YOU!!! This is so awesome, i very much appreciate you sharing it with us.

@Arturs amazing job this is truly one of the best scripts for MP out there i applaud you sir 10/10 and the lscustoms, anyway to make a currency system to use and gain/spend cash on the server maybe assign jobs like taxi , vigilante etc like the good old GTA just ideas throwing it out there

or maybe if theres a way to implement it with the current FREEMODE script but Kane that might work

Server side? So other players can shop too?

yes this is server sided script for everyone to use he also made a lscustoms one highly recommended

I like the idea that to implement in Freeroam mode! (or just modify the vehicle shop to use the freeroam’s money system?) I don’t know if it’s easy or not but all that look very cool :smiley:

you would have to link it to the mysql db

My knowledge in programming and particulary in lua make me unable to do anything like that (I know how to create/manage a sql database, but let a mod access to it… it’s another world)

well what about adding it into the existing freeroam script try asking @Arturs maybe @kanersps would be able to implement it to the gamemode im sure its more then possible ive done some similar stuff but failed but it def is possible

@GanjaMonster @nynjardin working on it right now :wink:

1 Like

So I added my vehicle shop into Freeroam gamemode by Kanersps and it kinda replaces personal vehicle thing. So the vehicle which will be bought from this vehicle shop will be set as personal vehicle. You can find download link in description.

4 Likes

Glad to have you back with us!

1 Like

Thank you very much :wink:

good stuff man, based my 5m server based trainer on your scripts :slight_smile: