[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Ok, I put in the last fivem and skater resources and it fixed it… ( I took the ones from your download so that might be the issue) My only other question is how do I go back to the last loading screen… I kept my loginload files and didnt use the new video one, but now its just loading the GTA Online loading screen…? Is there code I need to edit back for the picture loading screen?

easy

_resources.lua

search lines of loadscreen and switch for other

2 Likes

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

the survival hud are fixed for all resolution

2 Likes

in the next update can you fix how the vehicles spawn when bought… I notice like in the lscustoms garage they spawn sideways

My friend, I’m probably insolent and ask a lot, but is it possible to integrate such a garage in your assembly and in general in Vrp?

It seems to me that this will work, but the important question is whether it will be connected to the database

1 Like

Anybody figure out a fix for the uniform dressing yet? I have a new uniform in resources mods folder and the ingame cops are wearing it but I can not dress it in the cloakroom for police…

its becouse police has multiplayer ped skin not npc skin

1 Like

ok, Is there a way to change that?

please download 3.1.2 need to fix somethings i forgot

in cfg/cloackroom.lua u change this
read examples

2 Likes

Psychorustle You think can make it so a player can buy more then one house ??

i can but i need to restruture all modules of home, and its is lost of time, not necessary

1 Like

I dont see what to change on your last post… lol About the uniforms in the cloakroom

https://ragepluginhook.net/PedModels.aspx

1 Like

1 Like

if u read all content line per line in vrp/cfg/

u can uderstand all examples… read text with " --text" is like short tutorial about all u need to know

1 Like

So this is what I have…

[“police”] = {
_config = { permissions = {“police.cloakroom”} },
[“Male uniform”] = {
[3] = {30,0},
[4] = {25,2},
[6] = {24,0},
[8] = {58,0},
[11] = {55,0},
[“p2”] = {2,0}
},
[“Female uniform”] = {
[3] = {35,0},
[4] = {30,0},
[6] = {24,0},
[8] = {6,0},
[11] = {48,0},
[“p2”] = {2,0}
},
[“other uniform”] = {
[“Male”] = s_m_y_cop_01
}
},

It shows in the menu but keeps my chosen clothes on… it doesn’t change to anything

u making wrong, see the print again

1 Like

Psychorustle WARNING bug Everyone has access to the garage, the permissions do not work

1 Like

thank you @titof2710

1 Like