[UPDATED] Standalone Currency System

Description:
These resources will allow you to withdraw, deposit or transfer money to other players. You can use ATMs, banks, or chat commands watch the preview video to see more.

Disclaimer:
The Money_Script is standalone but the ATM_Script and the Bank_Script use exports from Money_Script.

Current Features:

• The /give [amount] command will give a nearby player money from your wallet.
  • The /pay [player id] [amount] command will transfer money from your bank account to a player.
  • ATMs (only able to withdraw and deposit money)
  • Banks (can withdraw, deposit and, transfer money)
  • Current balance UI
  • Sound effects

Planned Features:

• Animations

Feel free to contribute and create any other feature/resource that can work with this. You can use the exports in the fxmanifest.lua

Image preview

Current balance UI

Fleeca Bank UI

ATM UI

Notifications

Video Preview:

2.0.0 Update video preview

Download here:

Would you like to try a new framework? Check out ND Framework!

29 Likes

Goddamnit, was creating something like this :smiley:

Looks so much better tho!

2 Likes

Thank you, feel free to contribute let’s see how much more we can improve this.

6 Likes

10/10 Would recommend if you dont want to deal with ESX. Love this script and my RP server does as well.

3 Likes

Amazing Script dude! Just made a PR on GitHub with some minor changes if you wanna possibly look that over!
Other than that man, great job on this. Works like a charm :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take a look at the PR when I get back on. Looking forward to see this improve with the help of the community too.

2 Likes

This looks great but I have a couple questions. 1, is there a way for people to earn money (honestly I’d be ok with people earning a little bit for non afk time on the server)? 2, is it possible to tie it in to something like Legacy Fuel so they have to pay for their gas? I don’t want to deal with the whole Jobs system like ESX has, but would be nice if we could get some basic money requirements like paying for fuel.

4 Likes

Actually yes, Thank you for this suggestion I’ll make legacy fuel work with this. I’ll also find alms cool add ons we can add so that it’s still a player to player economy but people still earn money from different sources.

4 Likes

Yea the player to player part will be great, but without income, it creates a limited amount of money. Also, a way for staff to be able to give money would be nice too (preferably secured with an ACE perm).

Really looking forward to trying this out and really excited about the prospect of tying into Legacy Fuel!! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thank you for the grate feedback, I’ll add a command for staff to be able to add money and I’ll also add a daily salary feature in the config file incase you’d want to use that.

5 Likes

This is a great idea. As I am learning more about FiveM scripting, I am discovering that there is a lot already under the hood without using a framework. The only thing really missing was currency.

2 Likes

hi andy great work LOVE THIS SCRIPT that you made but is there any chance to make a non esx character menu. and make it where way to switch characters accounts balance? and if you can link to the atm and maybe a job menu that works with the atm
P.S maybe make a framework people would love that

1 Like

Yes I’m currently planning to make a framework, it’ll be done soon and this will be connected to it.

4 Likes

Idea for animation:

• If you’re near the person you want to pay, you could do an animation to hi 5 each other. DPEmotes has this:

[“handshake”] = {“mp_ped_interaction”, “handshake_guy_a”, “Handshake”, “handshake2”, AnimationOptions =
{
EmoteMoving = true,
EmoteDuration = 3000,
SyncOffsetFront = 0.9
}},
[“handshake2”] = {“mp_ped_interaction”, “handshake_guy_b”, “Handshake 2”, “handshake”, AnimationOptions =
{
EmoteMoving = true,
EmoteDuration = 3000
}},

Handshake would be the first person and Handshake2 would be the 2nd person.

• ATM Interaction:

“Scenario”, “PROP_HUMAN_ATM”, could attach a card to the bone maybe.

1 Like

This gave me an idea to start working on a simple addon that would display the job on the top right corner like esx and then you can choose a job somewhere. This would also motivate players to do something as Cops or Ems for example!

3 Likes

Dude just a fat THANK YOU to you man, I always wanted money but never liked ESX because of bugs and not enough exsrinse to dev with it but this… this is amazing man!

2 Likes

I do have one request, is there a way you could make it where every so often you get a pay out while your in game, and make a config where you can set the time interval and the pay per interval, I’m no coder so idk how to do theses things so thats the only reason i ask

Yes, I’ll be adding a daily salary option, thank you for the suggestion though I’ll now add a config where you can choose how ofter.

2 Likes

Thank you so much man, please alert me when you come out with the update, ill download it right away!

2 Likes

Nice script, very good.

3 Likes