[Release] [Paid] Breathalyzer script

New really cool script release! This script will allow law enforcement to test people and see their bac.
Watch the video below.

Purchase here!

Features:

• Cool brand new breathalyzer UI.
  • Interactable buttons.
  • Configurable commands.
  • Configurable legal limit.
  • Sounds effects.
  • Indicator when BAC is over or below the legal limit.
Thumbnail

breathalyzerthumbnail

7 Likes

It would be nice if when the officer wants to check your BAC, they approach you and run the command to start it (it was hard to see what commands you were using in the video but something like ā€˜/testbac IDā€™ and that would prompt the person with a notification for them to enter a response and when they enter ā€˜/bacā€™ it should show them an appropriate range (.00 to .07 for legal and .08 -.40 for drunk (anything over .31 is considered life threatening and typically .4 they are probably already dead)))

1 Like

Currently for a civ to set their bac they need to use a command, Iā€™m going to make it where if they havenā€™t set it yet and an officer tests them then it will open a promt where they have to set it.

4 Likes

When do you plan on doing that? Iā€™ll definitely buy it when this is added.

1 Like

Iā€™m planning on doing it today.

1 Like

Update 1.1
If you havenā€™t set your BAC already a prompt will open where youā€™ll be able to set your BAC. This wonā€™t show up if youā€™ve already set your BAC.

2 Likes

So iā€™ve seen many huds with shows you how drunk you are maybe that would be a way to return the value instead of the player putting it in?

1 Like

Can you give an example?

1 Like

So i canā€™t remember if threw hud ui had it or not but, just like the hunger & thirst some had the ability too see how drunk the player was, ofc that would change from framework to framework.

So pretty much instead of the player setting the value, it could retrieve the ā€œdrunk informationā€ from the hud and display the number?

1 Like

I could make a drinking script where a player can play the animation of drinking a beer and if they drink too much they get the drunk effect and it sets the BAC automatically.

1 Like

I think he is

1 Like

I mean yea ig you can do that but i still think that retrieving it from the hud would be a better way of doing it.

Good job! Best one out there yet. Only if you can add animations thatā€™d be perfect.

1 Like

Does this read esx_status to get their BAC or is it just RP?

Itā€™s standalone so basically when someone gets tested it opens up a prompt where you can set the bac. Or players can just use a command to set it.

Is there any way to make a weapon model? Just for realism. Totally not needed but would be super cool.

Yes there is I can work on something soon that will enable an animation and a prop in the hand.

Halloween sale :jack_o_lantern:
This is now 25% off, to buy this visit the tebex store: https://andyyy.tebex.io/category/fivem-scripts

And use coupon code: SPOOKY25

Code valid until November 1st

50% on everything Black Friday sale
https://andyyy.tebex.io/category/fivem-scripts

any update on the prop? or the drinking script?