This is a simple script that will set an RP area when a command is entered (see images). As of update 1.2 the RP area will also be displayed in the server list under the map title. Below is all the information you need to get started with this script. In update 1.6 I made a drawtext function so users can visually see the set AOP!
- Ability to set / change the area of patrol
- Ability to have area of patrol votes
- Peacetime toggle
- Easy as hell config!
- Drawtext on screen
- Time and date display
- No PvP when peacetime is active
- Area of patrol displayed on the server details on the server list
- Permission-based, so those kiddos don’t change the area of patrol (ACE Perms)
- Move the AOP text location easily from within the config. See config table below!
- Unlimited* words to use as the AOP eg; this image
- Disabled ability to do drive-by’s when peacetime is active
- Auto-AOP’s - Script can auto set AOP with x amount of players
- Spawn points with easy configuration
- Discord permissions support
*As many as the draw text allows
Install Guide: https://docs.faxes.zone/docs/aop-setup
Variable Documentation: https://docs.faxes.zone/docs/aop-setup/#variable-documentation
If you have any issues, comments or suggestions please put them below.