[How-to] Install a FiveM resource / Script

Tutorial Update

• Added basic resource video.
1 Like

Added Map tutorial Video

1 Like

thanks this helped so much. You should call it a mega guide.

1 Like

Hey. I’m really confused. Could you walk me through this on discord. My discord is: Antoni#5225

Made this topic a Wiki. If you spot an error or something needs updating you can edit it. Please only do so if you know what your writing.

Well for your area-of-patrol it has some errors when i start the server, do any of the files in the folder go anywhere else or do they just go in the resource folder?

1 Like

Ask in the AOP Topic, for better responses and for better documentation if others have the (same) issue…

1 Like

@FAXES How would you put resources like cars, in a folder, so that they are all together? I made a file named spawn cars, in that, I made a folder named stream and a __ressource.lua, in the stream folders I put the cars in there (add-ons not replaces). But it doesn’t work, how would you do that?

senseiPaulio what i do is i have a folder called cars and inside that i have data with nothing in atm and a stream file i place all cars in that stream file and in the resources.lua i have this resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

client_script ‘data/vehicle_names.lua’ and in server.cfg add start cars should work hope helps

1 Like

@FAXES have you made the vehicle resources tutorial yet? i really need it right now. or just a sample one would be ok. Much appreciation bro. :+1:

I would but there’s heaps already in #development:tutorials

Anyone getting couldent load resource? I cant seem to find were my error is located…

Hi, thank you very much for your tutorial, it helped me too much, and yes, I’m new to this, really thank you very much, keep it up :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Does this weapon tutorial also work for planes that have weapons? Like a F16?

@FAXES Please make one for PEDs

1 Like

When I try to upload a map to my server it gives me this error: Could not make hard link for /home/root/FXServer/server-data/resources//[police]/SLBK11_MissionRow/stream//_manifest.ymf <-> /home/root/FXServer/server-data/cache/files/SLBK11_MissionRow/stream_cache/zddd34b0e9ab803595fe53f42f3e687f1571e3b15.
Started resource SLBK11_MissionRow
could someone help me?

Basic

Create File Called __resource.lua And Move to your SLBK11_MissionRow Folder

Edit __resource.lua And Add this:

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'
this_is_a_map 'yes'

Nope, You Should Stream Them Like Vehicles.

[/qoute

…//;drive