Data from game to site

I’ve been trying to find a way to live update my website with the AOP status (Fax-Area-of-Play)[[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.0]] and display it on my CAD system. I cant even get the data from the game to the website. Anyone have any knowledge in this field?

Can you explain how you are currently trying to collect the information?

1 Like

We are trying to use cron jobs but we’re trying to find a way that doesn’t require ESX, also we’re looking for an example of a PerformHTTPRequest so we could use that

So you’re wanting to scrape the data as opposed to storing and retrieving it; why not just put the data in a database and retrieve it that way? You’ll put less strain on your FiveM server bandwidth that way.

This is what i use with my discord webhook

PerformHttpRequest(WEBHOOKHERE, function(Error, Content, Head) end, 'POST', json.encode({username = SystemName, content = 'SOMETHING THATS SENT TO MY SPECIFIED WEBHOOK'}), { ['Content-Type'] = 'application/json' })

Alot of the discord bots use this to post to discord channels.

I dont have much experience with databases. Are they any tutorials or something I could refer to?

If you want to go down the database route, the documentation is pretty easy to understand:

Here is a resource that is written in php that gets information for vrp. You could use this as a guide on how to retrieve the data from your database.