Inductor

It works fine for my server. Are you getting any error?

no wrror just not loading in mate

I’m not sure then, it might be something on your side.

okay mate

What game build are you running? I’m on 2699 & QBCore. It won’t spawn for me either.

it might only work on the most recent one then

im gonna tweak the files and see if i can get it to work on an older build

1 Like

i am on b2902

Unfortunately the bike only works with b2944

oh right no worries thanks anyway would of been sick in the city

Yeah sorry about that. If I find a way to get it too work with the older builds I will Update this post and let you know

2 Likes

I’m very confused by this post? What did you exactly “convert”? Simply enabling gamebuild 2944 this electrical bike will work. So what is this? A retexture? Remodeled? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

not if u “convert” it properly, change the spawn code etc it will spawn on any dlc

1 Like

i get them to work in my server that are great fun thanks

These bikes don’t spawn on 2944 but its using the Mercenary Update build. The bikes were released after the build was posted and I converted them from the files to work on peoples Fivem servers so they didn’t have to wait for a new build to be posted.

could prob just rename the files , update the handling with the new names , and add a vehicles meta to get this to spawn in any build

This is piracy and the cfx.re team don’t like us “converting” newer gamebuild content to work with older / any gamebuild.

As ChatDisabled said, this isn’t a conversion. Requiring a gamebuild enforcement just unlocks it. All content will spawn if you simply request it on the gamebuild it was released on, or higher.

You can simply spawn this vehicle and every other vehicle if you a) Enforce Gamebuild 2944 and b) Use PF-vMenu

1 Like

Errr what, this works on QB-Core on latest DLC and im on a build that came out awhile ago…

Sharing game assets is not allowed. Use the right game builds if you want them.