PF-vMenu (an updated/enhanced vMenu)

Do you have any plans to make Blackouts not disable vehicle lighting?

You can suggest this on the GitHub repository

Did the SP menus ever do this?

From my knowledge, no. Single player blackout mods turned off all sources of light.

You would have to code something so if blackout active and if head light turned off, force it back on, but if the player turns it off, don’t auto apply it back on.

1 Like

yeah but the blackout function would disable EVERY light source possible and it would be for some of those missions in SP

not sure how excluding certain light sources would work, i’d have to wait for an SP modder to do it on SP and then replicate that on FiveM

1 Like

Its actually very simple I did it in my vMenu fork a while back, lemme see if I can find the code and I will submit it as a pull request.

Edit, its not letting me make a pull request right now all I had to do was put in

SetArtificialLightsStateAffectsVehicles(false);

at line 220 in the EventManager.cs

Here is a photo for reference.

2 Likes

Oh hey, thanks! What’s your GitHub? You can open a pull request if you wish to do so

EDIT: I was dumb. OOF. If you still got your GitHub name, please let me know!

as an interest into adding this into my server, is this a simple drag and drop for the server and dose the permissions tab match the permissions tab for vespuras vMenu?

and could you add a direct link to the camelon paints for Fivem link?

(AWNSER WAS YES AND ITS LINKED IN THE GITHUB)

It’s a simple drag and drop. As for permissions, it is a match however because of the new entries, you may have to add the new permissions from the new permissions.cfg and add them to your current one.

Please check the “Migrating from Vespura’s vMenu” section for more info.

yeah i followed that apone downloading and testing on my backup, it worked for me perfectly fine. however when i used it on my public server however it seemed to not allow players to use more than half of the menu aswell as the permissions being weird after setting up aceperms and before setting it up and there was no way to disable global weather?

At the moment, Client TaW is being worked on to work with permissions in mind.

And as for “it seemed to not allow players to use more than half of the menu as well as the permissions being weird after setting up ace perms”, can you please send a screenshot? I need to know this. Either the menu wasn’t setup right, you forgot to add the brands on your addons.json file, or permissions.cfg wasn’t added in the server.cfg.

It also sounds like you’re using the 0.1.3 pre-release, which at the moment, is currently being debugged.

they where weird without setting aceperms up aswell, ace perms was setup on the backup i knew i messed that one up as i was rushing cause im on holiday atm. but perms where set up so everything was accsessable that civillains/members needed but tat never worked so i jumped on my laptop to go and get that and ill try post video from one of my staff members bellow

issue

Tell your staff to open the F8 console. This seems like something is wrong with the menu in your server itself, and I will take a look into it.

If you have Discord, please join the server listed within the repo.

1 Like

ill get in that and ill ask my staff member to look into the console for you. however were all uk based so it wont be till mid day tommorrow. and ill get into the discord shortly

1 Like

question is it possible to put the menu in French

It’s possible, as GroupTranslationDB now exists. The only problem?

Lack of languages.

This is a community project, as I cannot translate all languages myself (due to fear that I will screw them up lol)

Thought I’d spoil you all with a brand new update and feature for PF-v0.1.3 that should change some things up and make it behave like some other servers, and change the game enough for this menu. This is my way of supporting an AIO solution.

The problems?
The miscellaneous spacer can be highlighted. This is something I’m making sure that it cannot be highlighted, or accessed as it is meant to be a text spacer (duh).

There’s another problem, however, I will not discuss about it. Best way to discover is with the ECP2 branch as well as the issues tab on GitHub for more info.

Screenshot_2

me know translate the menu i have to go in this file

how do you change the language THANKS

It still won’t let me make a pull request but my GitHub name is the same as my name here. UnsayingCheetah. Sorry for the very delayed response.

1 Like