[PAID] Wendigo Multicharacter

Wendigo Multicharacter

Features;

• All colors can be changed.
  • Easy configuration
  • Compatible with Tebex
  • You can use as many slots as you want.
  • Responsive design
  • You can open a slot with the transaction id received after purchasing the specified service.
  • You can turn off character deletion in the configuration.
  • Creates a scenario while automatically moving to specified camera positions.

Preview
Purchase
Purchase Open Source

Our other scripts;

Wendigo Hud

Wendigo Order System

Wendigo Loading Screen

Wendigo Spawn Selector

Wendigo Garage

Wendigo Loadingscreen V2

Wendigo Subscription

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 700+
Requirements None
Support Yes
3 Likes

If Wendigo’s writing a script, it can’t be bad. The design is nice and sleek :heart_eyes:

1 Like

this script on fire!

1 Like

So I would say this script is the best multichar script on the market at the moment and especially for this price! UI, functions … of this script just 10/10! But what I am even more amazed about is this support, you will be answered and helped very quickly and down to the smallest detail, so that everything works perfectly on your server. There is no better support and I have never experienced better. 10/10 Support and Script! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

it would be cool if you had the command to open a new slot for a specific id, for example /careteslot id the number of slots 1 and to delete slots /deleteslot id .
That’s how you were different from the competition

thank you for your advice, we will bring it in the next update

1 Like

I noticed that you added the update, however, you didn’t keep the promise. :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

we haven’t released a new update for this yet, I think you have a mistake :thinking:

Sorry, I misread on Discord