[Paid] Uniq HUD [ESX/QB]

:movie_camera: Preview

:crystal_ball: Features

See the config file:

Config - Documentation

• Enhanced navigation: The script provides players with an easier way to navigate and access server features quickly using control keys.
  • KM/H or MPH: Developers can easily toggle between displaying the speed in kilometers per hour (KM/H) or miles per hour (MPH) on the car HUD according to their preference.
  • Simple control customization through the config: The script offers a straightforward configuration file that allows developers to easily customize key controls and their functions to their liking.
  • Two types of fuel: The script supports two fuel types: electric and gas fuel. Electric vehicles are indicated by a blue fuel color on the HUD, while gas vehicles display a green fuel color. Electric vehicle settings can be adjusted in the config file.
  • Green Zones: Developers can configure green zones on the server through the config file. When players approach these zones, the HUD displays a “GREEN ZONE” indicator.
  • Display of various information: The HUD shows relevant information such as in-hand and bank money, talking status, real-life date and time, server website link, server logo, player ID, and the current number of online players. It also includes a speedometer with the current vehicle speed.
  • Vehicle damage information: The speedometer also provides vehicle damage information with a percentage of damage. Additionally, the script includes a mini car lock system and a full cruise control system.

:shopping_cart: BUY HERE: https://uniq.tebex.io/

:package: OTHER WORKS

:grey_exclamation: Resource Info

Code is accessible :heavy_check_mark:
Subscription-based :x:
Lines (approximately) 600+
Requirements :x:
Support :heavy_check_mark:
2 Likes

I’m not trying to ruin sale or anything, but what’s the difference, both looks identical and obviously PRO’s has more controllable features. Also you both don’t have the ammo HUD that is in the original inspiration you take it from (GrandRP). You better do something better than him. Take this as a critique not as an insult. (Like most FiveM users do)

1 Like

Appreciate your comment, however, there is some difference between those huds and have planed more updated for this.

Also, some of the scripts from our store are firstly created as custom work and that is how customer wanted it.

Thanks

1 Like

I Appreciate your mature comment, I hope yours will be better than his because I had his script for a while and he stopped support and everything. We both played the said server and here are some suggestions for you for the next update:

• Add top announcement like theirs
  • Add bottom notification for errors/info like theirs.
  • Don’t forget to add as well the ammo counter of theirs.

And still your comment feels a bit attacking at the bottom, I did not ask if your work is custom or not, if your customers are satisfied me as well. No doubt you’re a great developer with all those scripts so far.

1 Like

no job weapon hud?

Nope.