[PAID & ESX - QB] Advanced Gallery System

:oncoming_police_car: No parking feature overlap issues
:red_car: Vehicle specifications can be viewed before purchase
:red_car: Customizable config (test drive, camera pain, make it a profession etc)
:red_car: Protected using Escrow system or open source
:red_car: Log information about your purchase.

• :yellow_heart: Patreon menu is being made, those who buy it will be able to use it for free.(!)

• :yellow_heart: All new features will be offered free of charge to those who purchase, it is recommended to get open source for extra support.

:speech_balloon: Escrow:

eyestore | Multiple Carshops Eskrow (ESX - QB) (tebex.io)

:speech_balloon: Open Source:

eyestore | Multiple Carshops (Open Source / ESX / QB) (tebex.io)

FiveM Advanced Gallery Script - YouTube

• Other scripts

| Blue Garage | HUD | BLACK MARKET | SHOPS

[GALLERY](([PAID & ESX - QB] Advanced Gallery System)

Code is accessible YES
Subscription-based ESX -QB
Lines (approximately) 2700
Requirements Requirements
Support YES
3 Likes

How many forum topics do you need to close to calm you down? :thinking:

1 Like

Resmon ?

Marker side 0.5 off marker 0.1

If you change the name of the script, the js-sided function will not work, come to our support server and we will help you.

x2
Another one the same post!

3 Likes

I see this UI in a new post every 2 days

3 Likes

I have a vip coins system and would like to use this for my server but can this script change the currency that i set in es_extended config?

1 Like

If you get it open source, we can provide it for you.

Why can’t do a config for that bro. Open source is kinda little pricy for our country :relaxed:

Since it depends on the Keymaster, the setting we will make specifically for you appeals to the general, But we would like to help you, before you buy, you can come to our support server and get information about escrow.

Sure. So i need to get the open source or escrowed?

Amazon post

does it also support job restrictions? can i for example use it for normal players ans police?

1 Like

You can adapt it to the profession you want by duplicating it, but you need to get open source because the job definition is made from the client.

Brought it and i am happy with it. No problems yet. Thanks for the clean work :star_struck:
And works Perfectly together with the BlueGarage

1 Like

I’m currently having issues with this script regarding the colours placed on vehicles after purchase. Once a vehicle is purchased through it, there is no way of changing its colour again. VMenu doesnt even override it nor does any of our mechanic scripts. Wondering if you’d have any solutions to this? :slight_smile:

I don’t understand exactly what you mean, can you come to our support server and make a request, because there is no situation that affects the mechanics. Get instead of Set as native. We use it so there is no extra save.

Are there any links to this support server? I havent been able to find a link anywhere.

We have a discord support server on Tebex, you can connect there and open a ticket, sir.