Idle - 0.01ms
While working - 0.03ms
(i5 8600k, RTX 2080S, 16GB RAM)
BUY HERE - Tebex ESX
BUY HERE - Tebex QBCore
- Optimized script
- Open code
- No IP-Lock
- Synchronization of peds, objects
- Payout - possible change of payment for work
- Locations - all locations can be changed
- Spots - possible change of customers’ location
- Ped Model - endless possibility to add ped models
- Text - endless possibility to add thank you texts over clients
YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN PROGRESSBAR AND YOUR OWN NOTIFICATIONS
I PERSONALISED MINE TO MY NEEDS!
The script needs to be enabled on the server OneSync Legacy/Infinity.
High quality script best in this price
These guys are amazing, the scripts they make are amazing, i bought plenty of scripts from these guys.
The work that they put into it is amazing. The support is always on time and these guys will always do everything in their power to help the customer and make it as easy and as pleasant as possible.
100% will recommend to anyone that is looking for good scripts.
Good job about your ressource.
It’s possible add a system of cloackroom when you start your service?
Can be good idea
UPDATE FOR Courier:
+ Peds/Objects synchronization has been introduced:
• Orders have been split, from now on each order is assigned to a specific player. When all orders are taken by other players, the next people starting work will receive information about waiting for new orders.
• All peds have received synchronization (everyone can see them), when we return the package everyone can see the ped animation and an inscription above the head saying thank you for the package.
• A system for removing peds, vehicles has been added, and orders executed when a given player leaves the server.
+ 90 new places have been added where the package can be delivered.
+ Added the ability to enable/disable the requirement to have a job “from the database” to start work.
When the requirement is true, people without jobs cannot see the blip, which reduces msec CPU usage.
✎ The notifications in the standard code have been changed to ‘mythic_notify’ because standard pNotify is no longer functioning properly and is not receiving file updates.
+ Added the ability to enable/disable the option to change into different clothes when starting work.
From now on, the script needs to be enabled on the server OneSync Legacy/Infinity.
✎ The QBCore version of courier has been fixed and adapted to the latest release.
install rprogress or use your own progress bar